Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ashley Cole playing on both wings ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I don't dislike him. Really just don't care in the same way I don't care about Jordan or Peter.

I just wonder why other people care so much about where other people put their willies and front bottoms.

Welcome to 21st Century Britain?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

Maybe don't judge everyone by your own standards? I'd like to think that wouldnt bwe the reaction of many on here....

I didn't say MY mates and they are not MY standards.

But if it was one of your mates you'd say ""what you've been caught speeding/sleeping around/are gay? Right I'm going to give you a good kicking to take you down a peg or two"

He's rich, young, good looking, famous, a very good footballer and married to a sex symbol so because that makes some people jealous he has to be taken down a peg or two. People can make snide unfounded remarks about his sexuality and wish violence upon him but that's OK, he's rich and famous so he deserves it.

At what point did i say that i would give my mates a good kickin?????....i cant stand the bloke, comes across as a complete mug both on and off the pitch. When you have been caught out and made to look like an arsehole, do something to counter that...perhaps even show some guilt. He's since been caught both breaking the law and his marriage vows. I think he needs a slap.
  • Options
    "When I heard Jonathan (Barnett) repeat the figure of £55k, I nearly swerved off the road. “He is taking the piss, Jonathan!” I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard. I suppose it all started to fall apart for me from then on. I’d trusted Mr Dein to push the deal through."