Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace v Villa

Comments

• Options
    get in there
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!
  • Options
    Creepy did you cheer :o)
  • Options
    They'd take a replay £££
  • Options
    oh well....got 85 mins for me money!
  • Options
    Ambrose MOTM
  • Options
    You only sing when you're bankrupt LOL
  • Options
    I see Warnock is playing for Villa.

Tsk. What price loyalty when your own manager plays for the other side?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Creepy did you cheer :o)

at 2-1 i did a silent clap, at 2-2 I had a little chuckle thinking about the extra revenue that the Orange one isn't getting!
  • Options
    20,846 at Shitfield Park.

Is that their record crowd since 1969?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish we approached FA cup games like that.
  • Options
    Ain't the replay a few days before the Carling Cup final? If so, Palace will have a better chance than they had today :(
  • Options
    Always rated Ambrose but it was never gonna happen for him here, like so many others..
  • Options
    Warnock thinks Villa deserved the draw and the referees had a great game
  • Options
    Selhurst playing "Don't stop believing" by Journey. I remember why I hate that club
  • Options
    got some characters in the palace team....if only
  • Options
    Apart from setting up the first goal, scoring the second and hitting the bar, just what did Darren Ambrose do all game?
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Warnock thinks Villa deserved the draw and the referees had a great game

Warnock was right, the referee had a mare as he should have sent Alan Lee off for the elbow on Warnock. He either didn't see it and let's it go or he saw it and gives a straight red. Somehow he managed to see it as a yellow ?
    Colin only ever sees fault in decisions that go against him and can never have a balanced view of the officiating............ he may be passionate, but he is also completely blinkered.
  • Options
    That ref is an idiot.

But, our family did their level best in spoiling the palar5e party, well done James me ol' cous!

Where do all those fans go on a matchday? Disgusting.
  • Options
    To be fair over 20 of em were my mates (not me included) celebrating a palace fans bday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had Villa to win 3-2 at 65-1 so the last 10 minutes were quite exciting.
  • Options
    "20 of em were my mates" time you told the lot to f**k off then.
  • Options
    Ambrose's dramatic improvement further more shows Pardew's inept man management.
  • Options
    ambrose a prime example of a talented player who we couldn't get the best out of ......
    and would never be a fans favourite cos he wouldn't run around and give 110% of fuck all ability as opposed to his 70% of ability which is worth more than the 110% of fuck all ability...
  • Options
    When he played his best for us where did he play? Behind the front man. How many times did he play there? 5 max.

Where is he playing for Palace? Oh, was that behind the front man I heard? How many goals? 16 was that?

Really makes me laugh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHOICE Tv[/cite]Always rated Ambrose but it was never gonna happen for him here, like so many others..

For Ambrose read Lloyd Sam. Same muppets who used to slate Ambrose have now turned their attentions to Sam. If/when Lloyd goes he'll do well somewhere he's appreciated.
  • Options
    sam is crap,what he does somewhere else is irrelevant.
  • Options
    sam is better than most of the crap in our team .... admittedly he doesn't try hard enough but i'd prefer a talented 70% over a talent less 110% ...
    but the reason we're in this pony league is cos we can't seem to maximise the limited ability of our players ......
    remember the likes of ambrose, hudson , fortune , gray, thomas are still plying their trade in the league above where we should farking be but we couldn't get the best out of them ...
    yep deffo part players fault but also our management/coaching structure failed us by not getting us to stay up with the players we had
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]"20 of em were my mates" time you told the lot to f**k off then.
    ha ha ha very funny...not where did i say they were all palace fans? only one was
  • Options
    Begrudging credit where it's due. Palace played well and looked a good team. Villa couldn't have complained if they'd lost.

But obviously best part of the game was Villa chanting "You only sing when you're bankrupt."