Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do you think you bring to this site?

Comments

• Options
    Been trying to come up with something but think I must be the Thread Breaker ...

Whenever I feel a decent post coming on & decide to share it with Lifers, it's invariably met with ....well, nada !

Sad really. Perhaps I should take the hint and go back to " Your Whinges ".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Been trying to come up with something but think I must be the Thread Breaker ...
    Whenever I feel a decent post coming on & decide to share it with Lifers, it's invariably met with ....well, nada !

We all feel unloved time to time !

Take it as people think you are posting sense, as they are more likely to reply if they disagree or want to take you to task on something. Well that's what i tell myself when no one replies to me !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Been trying to come up with something but think I must be the Thread Breaker ...

We all feel unloved time to time !

Take it as people think you are posting sense, as they are more likely to reply if they disagree or want to take you to task on something. Well that's what i tell myself when no one replies to me !
    and you're really expecting us to believe this? You know no-one ever comments on your posts AFKA.

oops! :)
  • Options
    Infuriating, unadulterated optimism :-D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    A strong dislike of Ralph Milne and all he stands for!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]A strong dislike of Ralph Milne and all he stands for!

He does not stand very often or indeed at all after his morning tipple.

Allegedly
  • Options
    I pull up the average height of the membership.................whilst Dowman pulls down the average IQ.
  • Options
    Loads of Charlton links from the News Shopper website
  • Options
    i bring out the frustrated spell checkers.

and the loveeeeeeeeee for all things Goonerish
  • Options
    My love....................................for Lloydie x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]My love....................................for Lloydie x

never! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]A strong dislike of Ralph Milne and all he stands for!

He does not stand very often or indeed at all after his morning tipple.

Allegedly

All he slumps down/collapses for then
  • Options
    discord and a fence
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i can offer detailed information on the inside works of the clubs administration. my father (mike stevens) is no longer on the PLC or LLC until just recently. I can try and relay the big news way in advance before any news is made public and official. just ask and i can get try and get some inside info.
  • Options
    1) A balanced view point
    2) Ability to empathise with others and see their point of view
    3) Thoughtfulness and consideration
    4) Kindness shown to Palace fans and others who might be lacking in the cerebral department
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]i can offer detailed information on the inside works of the clubs administration. my father (mike stevens) is no longer on the PLC or LLC until just recently, but he still owns about 2mil quid in shares. I can try and relay the big news way in advance before any news is made public and official. just ask and i can get a some inside info on pretty much anything to do with PLC and LLC...

I'm sure your dad will be glad to hear that : - )
  • Options
    The ability to make you realise theres always someone worse of than you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]The ability to make you realise theres always someone worse of than you.

You support millwall ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]129259-1266768808-0.jpg129259-1266769327-0.jpg

Embarassing photos

Is that Michael Winner with Dennis Wise?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]i can offer detailed information on the inside works of the clubs administration. my father (mike stevens) is no longer on the PLC or LLC until just recently, but he still owns about 2mil quid in shares. I can try and relay the big news way in advance before any news is made public and official. just ask and i can get a some inside info on pretty much anything to do with PLC and LLC...

Probably not the best idea to state things like that ... just my own opinion ... you may want to re-think / edit your post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Probably not the best idea to state things like that ... just my own opinion ... you may want to re-think / edit your post.

I did think that myself, but wasn't sure whether was on a wind up? or whether he was drunk for spilling the beans :-)
  • Options
    but he still owns about 2mil quid in shares

i didn't think all the shares of the club put together x10 were worth 3p
  • Options
    Addick16, how is the takeover going?

*closes internet window.*
  • Options
    Good looks and a balanced view

And modesty, obviously.
  • Options
    A personal vendetta against arrogant, know-all, bigheads.
  • Options
    Crumpet
  • Options
    The Jordan Vendetta.

Sounds like a great film :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]The Jordan Vendetta.

Sounds like a great film :-)

Yeah it would be, watching Simon Jordan be tortured in countless ways. i would pay to see that!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]A personal vendetta against arrogant, know-all, bigheads.
    Oh goodie! Let me know when you start as it'll be fun to watch
  • Options
    Loose morals, hookers and large bag of charlie...