Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do you think you bring to this site?

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Loose morals, hookers and large bag of charlie...

Dad ?
  • Options
    not a lot, a few crap pictures, the odd interesting question and a lot of typing up of commentary! :o)
  • Options
    The Truth from the club when someone else posts something completely un-true.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Loose morals, hookers and large bag of charlie...
    Mum?
  • Options
    i can ask about some inside info with admin, but i cant guarantee getting any good info. Topics like takeover talk and future ownership are things i still get updated on...
  • Options
    Pitch inspections?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]i can ask about some inside info with admin, but i cant guarantee getting any good info. Topics like takeover talk and future ownership are things i still get updated on...

Lol be funny if you get loads of whispers now you have just mentioned that good luck ;-)
  • Options
    recent takeover talk buzz... with Peter Varney resigning from the board recently, that has pretty much halted any takeover. There were a couple of deals that PV had been working on with one South African company and an American owner, however those have both fallen though with PV recently resigning from CAFC. There is currently nothing in the works about near takeover in place...
  • Options
    A growing sense of moral decay
  • Options
    Some crappy word games, abrupt (however true) comments and the ability to pull 15 month old threads back to the top :-P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loose morals, hookers and large bag of charlie...
    Too late, someone already mentioned Simon Jordan.
  • Options
    edited May 2011

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Options
    Not much - just uninformed and usually wrong opinions. I occasionally throw in a witty remark or a "joke".
  • Options
    About as much as Jimmy Floyd Piggybank - but at less expense
  • Options
    Not much - just uninformed and usually wrong opinions.

I was going to say that opinions can't be wrong, but that would have been implying that your opinion that your opinions are wrong is wrong, which would actually prove you right, thus suggesting that your opinions aren't wrong, which would undermine your point.  Quite paradoxical.

• Options

I was going to say that opinions can't be wrong, but that would have been implying that your opinion that your opinions are wrong is wrong, which would actually prove you right, thus suggesting that your opinions aren't wrong, which would undermine your point.  Quite paradoxical.

My head hurts!
  • Options
    Out of Date Links......
  • Options
    My beady eyes to read some sometimes good, sometimes poor and sometimes funny posts.
  • Options
    A large anorak
  • Options
    Not much but I try and be positive and try and keep the faith.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Other than the odd puerile comment, f**k all
  • Options
    An ability to post hardly anything about Charlton. If you want to read posts about haikus, Todd Rundgren, Cormac McCarthy and Jack Kerouac, I'm your man.
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Uboat, what you bring to this site is epistemological relativism.
  • Options

Someone's got to.

• Options

advice, from a great player.