Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simple question on Parky's future

13»

Comments

• Options
    I was only working back for the last 10 years, they were relegated in 1998. Though they were promoted straight away - so a bit more hope.
  • Options
    Nit getting drawn on the main question because it is completely the wrong time, but interesting breakdown Stig
  • Options
    Parky has done decent thus far. I think we will be keeping Parky no matter if we get promoted or stay in league one. Why you ask... MONEY!!! we dont have the money to pay any other managers any more or less. Parky was elected as our manager by default. After firing Dowie, Reed, then Pardew... upsteped the next in line of parky who was AM under pards. I think Parky is doing a fine job and i wouldnt expect a new manager anytime soon whether we go up or stay...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Nit getting drawn on the main question because it is completely the wrong time, but interesting breakdown Stig

I purposely asked the question after a victory, and it has been a very sensible discussion with a lot of reasoned positions being taken with different conclusions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I do think he would struggle in the champ but you never know til he gives it ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Nit getting drawn on the main question because it is completely the wrong time, but interesting breakdown Stig

I purposely asked the question after a victory,

Which is precisely why I thought the timing of the question was ill advised, but the stats from Stig rather surprised me, so thanks for those.