Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Late kick off show - (1/3 - Parky on tonight)

2»

Comments

• Options
    i just watched it and how far from your bog standard millwall fan could that lady be .......
  • Options
    Loved all the mentions of the fantastic atmosphere at the Den (lets just all keep shtum about the monkey noises from the Millwall fans, eh?), and the repeated mentions of the fact that the Millwall fan in the "Your place or mine" segment was a Cambridge graduate . Millwall couldn't have got better PR if they'd paid for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i just watched it and how far from your bog standard millwall fan could that lady be .......

Was it me or from the 3 millwall goals they showed during that 'gamething' did you hear a really loud scream? I thought my ears were going to pop if they showed the 4th...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i just watched it and how far from your bog standard millwall fan could that lady be .......

Was it me or from the 3 millwall goals they showed during that 'gamething' did you hear a really loud scream? I thought my ears were going to pop if they showed the 4th...

the millwall bird was screaming louder and louder as each goal went in but i didn't hear anything too loud
  • Options
    According to Mark Bright, Forster is on tonight and features us in the programme.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]According to Mark Bright, Forster is on tonight and features us in the programme.

According to Mark Bright, we've stolen all Gillingham's fans. Good player for us but an Idiot.
  • Options
    Gillingham had no fans to steal.
  • Options
    anyone watch? We start at 1.13 in apparently.

late show
  • Options
    I stayed up and saw it last night , I felt Nicky Forster came accross well. He seemed intelligent but was committed to our cause.

Brighty spoke about us warmly and seems to be regarded as a resident Charlton / Palace pundit ( they even quoted his three games for Millwall on one show ). He said he wanted Palace to beat Wednesday on the last day because that was where his career took off .
  • Options
    Just watched on i-player: good coverage of our match. Shame they reckon we lost 1-0 at MK Dons - could have sworn we won that...thought Forster might have realised too!