Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which opponents players have impressed you this season?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I've been impressed with a few

Alcock - yeovils young right back and captain
    tony (???) Craig - millwall defender who came on late on against us and won everything
    mkandawire - marshalled leyton orients defence very impressively

can't think of many more I've seen that have been that startling - but seeing as they're all defenders maybe you could say we don't work them hard enough...

I was impressed with young Alcock at right back again.

Can't think of too many that have really stood out against us this season but he looked assured at right back again.
    One to keep an eye on IMO
  • Options
    As much as i hate to say it but lee Hughes caused us no end of problems at home to Notts County. Just couldn't hit the target.
  • Options
    The Brighton full back who scored against us.....very impressive, and yes Hughes looked very capable although I hate to admit it.
  • Options
    Agree that Alcock looked good.

Pretty much all the Brighton players were impressive, but that was more about how they performed as a team rather than any individual brilliance.

MK Don's ginger left back, whose name escapes me (Lewington?), played well against us.
  • Options
    Grant McCann delivered some peachy set pieces against us at Peterborough. I'm usually too pre-occupied with what our lot are (or aren't) doing to pay much attention to individuals in the opposition's side so unless someone is absolutely murdering us, I tend not to notice them that much. Bennett for Brighton did a lot of damage against us, but that was partly down to our formation allowing him masses of time and space, Lee Hughes was a troublesome so and so too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Agree that Alcock looked good.

Pretty much all the Brighton players were impressive, but that was more about how they performed as a team rather than any individual brilliance.

MK Don's ginger left back, whose name escapes me (Lewington?), played well against us.

I'm sure we were linked with Lewington and someone on here absolutely slated him
  • Options
    Gary Madine- the Carlisle striker was impressive, has scored a fair few this season and caused our defence lots of problems up there especially in second half.
    Danny Green- Daggers winger looked decent, tricky and direct.
    Nicky Weaver- gave an excellent gk performance imho.
    Gary Alexander- Brentford. Dislike him for being ex Milwall but he worked hard, did not give our defenders a moments peace, chased everything and got a good strikers goal.
    Ryan Harley- Exeter, got a good future this one at a higher level.
    Grant Basey
    Most of the Brighton team- especially Kish.
  • Options
    Kishishev Brighton