Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets - ***Deadline Extended Until Tuesday 6th April***

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]Am i right in thinking then if you do not renew by Wednesday you loss your seat?

not necessarily lose it, just that it becomes 'up for grabs' so to speak.

You could renew in August and find it's still available, but until the 31/03 it's guaranteed yours if you want it.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure your seat is saved a bit longer. I thought it was just the price deal that ended on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Haven't even thought about it to be honest
  • Options
    Renewed mine a few weeks back, wasn't expecting to pay for it there and then though, I swear in previous years it gets paid at June time. My memory is awful though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm pretty sure your seat is saved a bit longer. I thought it was just the price deal that ended on Wednesday.

Sorry but nope:
    Lady in the office today said Weds is the"cut-off" to save your seat.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]You can't renew online without knowing your own so-called password (eh?), and your son's so-called password (again with the eh?). Didn't even know we had passwords; can't put just the seat number and CON number in to renew.[/cite]

If you put in your CON no. and click 'password unknown' I think you can register an email address for each ticket. Use the same email address for each one and you will receive an email with a password for each one.
    You then start the process again with your CON and password.
    This will offer you your existing seat at the current price.
    Click "Add to Basket'.
    There is a box to add another CON number and password lower down. Fill this in with the appropriate details for the other ticket and 'add to basket'. Continue until all tickets are sorted. Go to checkout and pay.
    Just done our three (although I got the registration sorted last year).

Good luck
  • Options
    The extra £50.00 is worth spending if we go up, so I will wait and reward.
    (purchase nearer to the start of next either way)
  • Options
    I would think that seats are safe until swap week - if not new commers will be prefered for seats over existing season ticket holders which wouldn't be right
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm pretty sure your seat is saved a bit longer. I thought it was just the price deal that ended on Wednesday.

Sorry but nope:
    Lady in the office today said Weds is the"cut-off" to save your seat.

Can't see that being true. There is absolutely no mention of that on the website.

If it is true then I'd personally consider not renewing on principle.

Usually don't even have to think about it until May/June time and to change the goalposts halfway through the season isn't really on. Haven't budgeted for it until May/June and if I find that my seat (that I have sat in for 5-6 years) has been made available from April 1st there is a good chance the club can kiss goodbye to my money and also my wifes.
  • Options
    Just renewed x 2

Had a season ticket since 1992. Would have bought them even if we had been relegated again, it's in the blood.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got a 5 yearer. I support charlton, I don't just choose what seasons I want to go because of the quality of teams were playing...
  • Options
    Just tried to renew mine and the old fellas online but turns out they've still got my old email address and apparently there's no way of changing it online. Hmmmm .........
  • Options
    Just renewed, £12 a game with the VG discount, too easy.
  • Options
    I renewed last week, all paid for. I look forward to next seasons Premier League promotion push
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I thought i was price not seat we securing on this date, bit harsh if you ask me in this current climate.
  • Options
    Quote Addickted 29 March 2010

"Renewed my 2 over the phone - very simple and no extra charge for CC."

Seems to be a bit of inconsistency there. I did likewise on Friday 26 March and have been charged the £5!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Quote Addickted 29 March 2010

Seems to be a bit of inconsistency there. I did likewise on Friday 26 March and have been charged the £5!

It's because I'm so charming on the 'phone. :-)
  • Options
    Popping down to the Valley this afternoon to do mine.
  • Options
    Renewd mine this morning and there was a queue of 13 people.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Quote Addickted 29 March 2010

I don't expect to be charged for phone purchase, nothing has been said! Maybe the five squid is the 'Waggot Supplement'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't have the money to renew now. Hopefully will have it soon
  • Options
    Getting my first season ticket since 2005 tomorow am 30 next week so family have chipped together to give me the 290. Thinking nwq but k block north upper looks good also. To old for the f block..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just tried to renew mine and the old fellas online but turns out they've still got my old email address and apparently there's no way of changing it online. Hmmmm .........

I have the same problem.

(well they have my e-mail address written down wrong)

Has anyone found a solution to this as it pisses me off the amount of dosh I spend on the rip-off hotline.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just tried to renew mine and the old fellas online but turns out they've still got my old email address and apparently there's no way of changing it online. Hmmmm .........

I have the same problem.

Has anyone found a solution to this as it pisses me off the amount of dosh I spend on the rip-off hotline.

Rip Off?

10p a minute and mine was done within 3 minutes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

I have the same problem.

Try dropping a line to tickets@cafc.co.uk

Explain the situation and see if they can re-set your registration.

If you get the bulletin there is a link at the top of the new-look one where you can amend your details that might be of help.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Getting my first season ticket since 2005 tomorow am 30 next week so family have chipped together to give me the 290. Thinking nwq but k block north upper looks good also. To old for the f block..

As a k blocker i can say the view is fantastic. Shame about the football ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Getting my first season ticket since 2005 tomorow am 30 next week so family have chipped together to give me the 290. Thinking nwq but k block north upper looks good also. To old for the f block..[/quote]

Too Old for what ?
  • Options
    £425 in cold blood paid yesterday! Would not have it any other way!

Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Just paid and bought mine!! Got myself an aisle seast for me long legs to bonus!! Mog, your gona have to put up with me for a whole season in the lib!!! Ha ha!
  • Options
    We can talk to Ketman about Cricket.......
    ;-)