Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets - ***Deadline Extended Until Tuesday 6th April***

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Mog, your gona have to put up with me for a whole season in the lib!!! Ha ha!

: - (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Seems like the OS is in meltdown at the moment for those renewing their season ticket online. Two attempts now and i've been timed out....! And there doesn't appear to be an option to deduct the £15 for Valley Gold Members.

It might be worth the £5 cost to renewal by phone to avoid all this hassle.

Anyone else had problems with renewing online?
  • Options
    still can't see anything on the OS that says my seat will be up for general sale after today, is there a second deadline for that?
  • Options
    I've just phoned and it was so much easier than playing around the online version....Although the system is down at the moment...meltdown ;o)....no £5 additional credit card cost and my £15 Value Gold has been deducted. Very satisfied with the telephone service.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Quote Addickted 29 March 2010

"Renewed my 2 over the phone - very simple and no extra charge for CC."

Seems to be a bit of inconsistency there. I did likewise on Friday 26 March and have been charged the £5![/quote]

It's because I'm so charming on the 'phone. :-)[/quote]

It's not Addickteds charm (???), it's because there's no charge for a debit card and a fiver for a credit card.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Quote Addickted 29 March 2010

"Renewed my 2 over the phone - very simple and no extra charge for CC."

Seems to be a bit of inconsistency there. I did likewise on Friday 26 March and have been charged the £5!

It's because I'm so charming on the 'phone. :-)

It's not Addickteds charm (???), it's because there's no charge for a debit card and a fiver for a credit card.

3 guesses what CC stands for big boy? :-)
  • Options
    Just done by phone, picked up straight away and completed within 2 mins. No extra £5 charge either as systems are down.
  • Options
    Just renewed my ticket over the phone, but make sure if you have Valley Gold tell them, otherwise they will not take your £15 discount off the price. No mention of any credit card booking fees.

Getting a £15 refund in the post for Valley Gold.
  • Options
    Bought mine end of last week, asked for it to be sent to my new address (as i keep forgetting to change it), they took my new address and said that was that, never asked to confirm my old address or even my name. Could have been anyone, lol.
  • Options
    Either you lot have been very lucky in not being charged the £5 or I've been ripped off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorted leftbehind come to the K block we all old gits
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Seems like the OS is in meltdown at the moment for those renewing their season ticket online. Two attempts now and i've been timed out....! And there doesn't appear to be an option to deduct the £15 for Valley Gold Members.
    [/quote][/quote]

I posted my application in and sent a letter explaining that I was Valley Gold and would have renewed on-line to save the £5-00 charge - but couldn't so didn't think I should have to pay. They seem to have renewed OK without adding the extra charge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]sorted leftbehind come to the K block we all old gits

Speak for yourself! Us boys in the back row have a good sing.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]sorted leftbehind come to the K block we all old gits

You saying im old DG LOL
  • Options
    Just called to get Southampton tickets but the system has crashed. Hoping thats due to over use which is a good hting for the club!!...gotta call back tomorrow.
  • Options
    lol no just feel like it after too many beers and game
  • Options
    went down there this morning to renew mine and the system had crashed then, poor bloke was having to write everything down to put through later on
  • Options
    Typical Charlton spin.

No one has bought a single season ticket or 5 year season ticket as a protest over the recent performances and the Geordie Smiler's wages.

All the rubbish on the OS of 300 plus five year STs sold is just lies, lies, lies.

The Target 40,000 committee should all resign for even suggesting such a stupid deadline.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just tried to renew mine and the old fellas online but turns out they've still got my old email address and apparently there's no way of changing it online. Hmmmm .........

I have the same problem.

(well they have my e-mail address written down wrong)

Has anyone found a solution to this as it pisses me off the amount of dosh I spend on the rip-off hotline.

Rip Off?

10p a minute and mine was done within 3 minutes.

It is a rip-off calling around 20 times a season for away tickets for two minutes each time only having access to a mobile to call, plus paying a £1 booking fee each time as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So phone 'em once to get your email address changed, and then use the online system.
    's not that hard to work out surely?
  • Options
    Should have done that true but they c-cked my e-mail up to start with... and gave me two addresses and three red cards lol I'm probably a key contributor to the 66k Red Cards!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Should have done that true but they c-cked my e-mail up to start with... and gave me two addresses and three red cards lol I'm probably a key contributor to the 66k Red Cards![/quote]

Three red cards? Are you Sam Sodje in disguise?
  • Options
    Can anybody tell me who at the Club is responsible for season ticket renewal please?

I've been charged a credit card fee and it says on the Official Site that one is not payable and others have not been charged.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/default.ink

It is the principle that is at stake here as muchas the amount.

Should I just e mail Waggott direct?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Can anybody tell me who at the Club is responsible for season ticket renewal please?

I've been charged a credit card fee and it says on the Official Site that one is not payable and others have not been charged.

dave.archer@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Curious that one or two folk seem to think that your seats are kept for you even if you don't renew by the cut off date.
    I can assure you they are NOT....they become available to whoever wants them....that's the whole idea, if they did that the whole programme would collapse under the confusion it would cause.
    Think about it folks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Curious that one or two folk seem to think that your seats are kept for you even if you don't renew by the cut off date.
    I can assure you they are NOT....they become available to whoever wants them....that's the whole idea, if they did that the whole programme would collapse under the confusion it would cause.
    Think about it folks!
    Seems the case but it is absolutely ridiculous. The price thing I can understand as the club want the money in now but some people budget to pay for their tickets in May/June. Why can't they just keep the seat cut off date until then - people may have to pay more but hey ho.
  • Options
    In practice, the risk of losing your seat is limited ahead of swap week in June and there isn't any risk until seats go back on sale, but it's part of the offer and is intended to encourage people to renew now.

If there are any anomalies with the credit card charge we can look into them but today may not be the best time. About half of all applications have come in this week and with the credit card connection going down as well the staff have been flat out.

We will give a figure this afternoon.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Can anybody tell me who at the Club is responsible for season ticket renewal please?

As Covered End rightly suggests try Dave Archer. Top guy and an Addick to boot.
  • Options
    6000 sold which includes 405 5 yr S/T . It's on the O/S.

Discuss