Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belle de Jour

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brooke Magnanti yer mean Off_it?
  • Options
    Dr Brooke Magnanti, yeah probably
  • Options
    thats more like swisdom.
  • Options
    That's the one soapy. You can't see it in that picture, but there's something going on with her boat - around the chin area. Almost looks like she's had an accident or something.
  • Options
    nope - would be like wind sock
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

Me personally I'd like to take her to a Harvester, buy her a prawn cocktail, steak and horn of plenty to finish. I.d buy one of those roses from the guy who comes into the restaurants. Then we'd go back to mine, maybe have a coffee, put on some jazz and then share an evening in a loving embrace culminating in a beautiful act of congress.

Posh twat ;-)
  • Options
    know what you mean, Off it.

I saw the interview she did with Billie Piper before the new series started and part of her face looks a little scared or pock marked...........not sure I would fancy that if I''d paid her £300.
  • Options
    Cheers Golfie - at least I'm not going crackers then!
  • Options
    Think she had acne as a kid and they're scars. Spose it depends on what you're looking to get out of your £300. Amazing good looks or an amazing experience (i'm guessing practise makes perfect in this case).

Not knowing what other kind of girls you can get for that money, I can't say whether shed be value for money or not, but I don't think I would cos it'd be a wizard sleeve. If I didn't no her past I'd have to have had a few before. And certainly not for money with her or anyone else cos why pay can you can get it for free :p