Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Latest scores

Soton 3-0 Huddersfield HT
Rovers 1-0 Stockport HT

Good news I feel. We must make the play offs as a minimum and we need Hudds and Millwall to start dropping points (as well as the higher teams).

Comments

• Options
    Its getting tricky. I'm glad Huddersfield are dropping points, but i've still a sneaky Soton will claw into the play-offs, which scares me as i am convinced they have the best side in the league. Virtually every single signing they have been able to make this season has been a Championship level signing. Getting done by Pardew at Wembley would be something i don't think i could ever get over !
  • Options
    Their strikeline is killer and even with 1-2 injuries its still the best in the league, ours, is far from it. Our main difference tbh. We're going to get spnked down at their place I feel.

doing us a favour beating hudds tho. :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Its getting tricky. I'm glad Huddersfield are dropping points, but i've still a sneaky Soton will claw into the play-offs, which scares me as i am convinced they have the best side in the league. Virtually every single signing they have been able to make this season has been a Championship level signing. Getting done by Pardew at Wembley would be something i don't think i could ever get over !

If Soton win tonight they are still 14 points behind Millwall and Millwall will have 13 games left and Soton 14.

If Millwall only get 20 points from 13 games (which is far worse than they have been ), Soton will need 34 points out of 42. I don't think it's possible.

For Soton to make the play offs they will need to hit better form than Norwich and hope 2 of the top 7 hit below mid table form. Highly unlikely imo.
  • Options
    We have more chance of gaining automatic promotion than Southampton do of making the play offs.

That's how unlikely it is in my opinion.
  • Options
    Well, Len ..... we can play our own part by making sure we get a point when we play them!
  • Options
    Soton 4-0 Hudds 76 mins
  • Options
    Saints making a good mess of 'uddersfield's goal difference, now 4-0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, Len ..... we can play our own part by making sure we get a point when we play them!

Agreed. Will be tough though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]We have more chance of gaining automatic promotion than Southampton do of making the play offs.

That's how unlikely it is in my opinion.
    When we get automatic promotion, I won't care who's in the play-offs
  • Options
    Huddersfield are very good at home, not so hot away.

Glad they still have to come to the Valley. Oh, hang on : - (
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saints have a few games in hand, look like they will make play offs hopefully not at our expense
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Saints making a good mess of 'uddersfield's goal difference, now 4-0

Yes they were +25 and we are +21. It's now equal as it stands.
  • Options
    Hudds have a trip to Gillingham and Orient to come (two sides who are decent at home - Gills not so hot recently, but it's home form that's keeping them above the drop-zone) and a visit by Norwich between now and when we go up there. This could be the start to a patch of bad form for them... maybe...
  • Options
    And Brazil in relaxed mode are playing...well like Brazil
    #### shuffles off checks online odds....
  • Options
    Id rather Huddersfield in the play offs than Saints though wouldn't you?
  • Options
    We could get done by a few at Saints.
  • Options
    yea its 5-0 destrution of huddersfield iniment. Worryed about our trip there though.
  • Options
    Finished 5-0. We now have a better goal difference than Hudds (just) :-)
  • Options
    5 different scorers. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but 4 of the scorers were bought by Pardew/Liebherr money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank goodness Swindon have 8 games away and only 6 at home.
    Becoming a real threat.

Though I ask again, which would be worse, Southparton or Millwall beating us in the play offs.
    Boy both would hurt in montana towers
  • Options
    Correct IA. Not surprising at all, if you have a lot of money in a league like this then you'll storm it. proven strikes is what you need and they have them in multiples.
  • Options
    Southampton's next two games look a bit tasty!
  • Options
    Rochdale, Aldershot and Southampton win. Torquay draw.
    Coupon up twice in one week (also Saturday).
    Like waiting for a bus.
    Now for the midweek lottery...
  • Options
    still can't see saint alan taking them to the play offs
  • Options
    spanners 1 B'ham 4
    Cov 2 Palace 0
    Hud 2 Dover 0
    Bolton 0 York 0
    Brighton 0 Pompey 0 (Kitson s/o).
  • Options
    Sink! Already a scores thread.