Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

keith alexander RIP

ssn reporting the 53 year old macclesfield manager has died.

Comments

• Options
    Christ.

RIP.
  • Options
    Totally stunned. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Absolutely tragic. RIP.
  • Options
    I believe he had been seriously ill but appeared to have made a recovery.

RIP
  • Options
    jees, i noticed him on the touchline on the football league show saturday as they featured notts county

anyone know the cause?

RIP
  • Options
    He had an aneurysm about five years or so ago and recently took time off for illness the club have said. Passed away in his home after returning from Notts County last night. Terrible shock for all.
  • Options
    Shocking news.

RIP
  • Options
    Oh gawd....R.I.P Fella....R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I grew up in Barnet, and used to watch the local team regularly. When Alexander was playing for the Bees, he became a cult figure and I wrote a letter to him asking for some signed photos. He showed up unannounced at our house one evening to personally deliver what I'd asked for.

It's hard to imagine many of the present day footballers doing something like that. RIP.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: newyorkaddick[/cite]I grew up in Barnet, and used to watch the local team regularly. When Alexander was playing for the Bees, he became a cult figure and I wrote a letter to him asking for some signed photos. He showed up unannounced at our house one evening to personally deliver what I'd asked for.

It's hard to imagine many of the present day footballers doing something like that. RIP.

great story - RIP sad news
  • Options
    Seemed a really nice genuine guy, RIP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Christ.

RIP.

You're about 2000 years too late with that one.
  • Options
    RIP. Sounds awfully sad.
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    Sat behind him and Steve Thompson at Grimsby when they were the managerial team at Lincoln, their take on the game was a real eye opener for me!

RIP Mr. Alexander.
  • Options
    What a shocker, I only saw him talking on SSN last night. Came across a thoroughly nice bloke.

RIP
  • Options
    R.I.P
  • Options
    I dont ever recall hearing a bad word said about him. He managed some local Notts Teams and Lincoln, so sad to read about this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :( Poor guy.
    Really do feel for his loved ones.
    R.I.P
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    R.I.P
  • Options
    R.I.P
  • Options
    R.I.P Mr Alexander
  • Options
    truely sad this news i always looked out for his interviews

god bless proper football man

RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news, he was a genuie guy, played, as Mark Curtis said, for some local Eat Midland teams such as Ilkeston after his pro career was over. Also managed Lincoln (twice), Peterborough and of cousre Macclesfield. RIP Keith, my condolences to his family.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Desperately sad news.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP