Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valentine's Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    paris is a shithole compared to barca! Paris is a shithole compared to peckham imo!

dont do it!!
  • Options
    zuts alors!
  • Options
    sounds nice?!!

well valentines this year shall b doin the same thing i do every year and gettin absolutely abliterated, it is my birthday thou!!!
  • Options
    Well this year me and Mrs MCS are 3 years and counting! Yeah we met on vali day, so it works out stupendous, 2 rolled into one!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    same with me and les. we went to trash (the club night) on a monday night after seeing arsenal whoop palace 5-1 in a pub in soho, I got back to sidcup at 4.30am on a night bus!! and he hasn't got rid of me since.
  • Options
    what you and les have 14 feb as a anniversary thingy?
  • Options
    yes, cept it'll be 2 yrs this yr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]dood, don't do it, you dont need to splash the cash on fancy Paris tripe! I once did the Paris thing with the former Mrs MCS, found it to be a total hovel of a place where they no you are English and boy do they let you no of the hatred/jealousy that they feel! Its a dump man, wouldn't go again if someone paid me!

Ive been loads of times and its always the same.

However the last time I went last April was the best....

Pissed French bloke overheard me and Mrs CD talking in English in this bar and started going on in an 'Allo 'Allo accented about how crap the English were at Football, Rugby, Tennis and was listing off all these things, much to the amusement of his mates.

I let him waffle on for ages and then said "Well thank god were good at kicking invading armies out of your country otherwise we'd be sitting here talking German."

Soon shut him up.
  • Options
    how comes you keep going back Dan?

great retort by the way
  • Options
    the french eh, y agotta love em!! Not (borat styleee)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]how comes you keep going back Dan?

great retort by the way

I was seeing a Parisean girl for about 9 months so was over there most weekends.

She learnt her English here and in LA so spoke without a accent. Was so funny cos waiters etc would be slagging us off in French not thinking she understood and then they'd get the shock of their lives when she asked for the bill in French.

Paris itself is lovely. Very romantic, lovely architecture, parks, restaurants etc. It would a perfect city if it wasn't for all the arrogant French people.
  • Options
    i've got a decent grasp of the language so i'll try and think of some witty remarks for my visit
  • Options
    I like France and the French even if the Parisians can be a pain.

However I couldn't resist while riding a bus along the Champs Elysees saying in a louder voice than was necessary. "This must be the same route the German army took in 1940" Silly I know but they are our natural enemies. :- )

If you like art avoid the Louve, huge queues and not that interesting (the mona lisa is a let down) but see the orangry and the Pompidou centre. Sacra Cour (sp) is good if you like grand catholic design. Loads of interesting local shops and parks so where every you are in the centre just go for a wander, find a small bar and chill.
  • Options
    Talking of French girls, this one does it for me (not the best of photos I admit..)

Annelise Hesme
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Talking of French girls, this one does it for me (not the best of photos I admit..)

Annelise Hesme

Most definitely for me too! 'Nicole' has finally been kicked into touch.

WSS - On visiting Paris - lovely city, shame about the locals (the rest of France think that too).
    On The Killers - Saw them at Brixton at he end of November. Great gig - but quite short and very little interaction with the crowd.
  • Options
    She is fookin lush.

By TOFM standards she is a MILF.

I'd buy a renault if they weren't so fookin w*nk.

Nicole was nice. Nice norks.
  • Options
    Link

You think shes nice! Try this one. The French version of Huw Edwards
  • Options
    Hubba hubba!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Jagshemash!

Woowahweewah!
  • Options
    oh man thats got some form! (ducks from flying handbags and headlocks from suzi & curbit)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    miss thereaui (sp) i think her name is
  • Options
    just an update - i booked Paris and the Killers up (sorry Ollie...)

thats cancelled me out of a few away games now! 12th and 13th in Paris then going away with mates to NYC on the 14th!
  • Options
    The Killers

Hot Fuss = Brilliant
    Sams Town = what a load of old **** (other than You were young).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]just an update - i booked Paris and the Killers up (sorry Ollie...)

thats cancelled me out of a few away games now! 12th and 13th in Paris then going away with mates to NYC on the 14th!

dont say sorry bro, good luck in it. hope it works out and i am proved wrong.
  • Options
    Go for it wss i took the significant other to paris to see the Jam, great weekend,don't bother with what might be your destiny, enjoy,live laugh and be happy!
  • Options
    another thing (may as well keep it to one thread)

is there a restaurant/bar in chislehurst (the other thread reminded me) that has a load of footballers shirts in it?

if so what is it called?