Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ray LaMontagne

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blackbox - Ride on Time is currently on the ipod, don't say i don't move with the times !!!
  • Options
    I listened to a remix on sunday evening where there is a bloke whos made a song made up of over 100 greatest intros of all time, me and my dad were in our car trying to out guess each other. if you get to listen to it then do. its great.

snap - i got the power was on it!
  • Options
    Suzi, what is it called?

Paul, you can always start listening to Capital Gold!
  • Options
    trying to find out....
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Blackbox - Ride on Time is currently on the ipod, don't say i don't move with the times !!!

Blimey AFKA, have you actually got the iPod working now?
  • Options
    LOL, took about 16 months, but finally there !!

technology dinosaur me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Suzi, what is it called?

osymyso is the dj/artist and its called "intro-inspection"

he's got a myspace site with the 2nd one on there, but trying to find a download for it
  • Options
    Cheers, I'll see if I can get it of soulseek
  • Options
    Henry - you might want to check out Totally Fuzzy - http://tofuhaus.antville.org/ - it provides links to blogs which have posted up full albums for download (obviously you buy them, if you like what you have downloaded).

Hundreds of new ones every day & always some interesting finds in there - lots of unreleased/live material.

Click on the link at the end of each little segment & it will take you to teh blog hosting the material - a lot quicker than soulseek
  • Options
    Sounds OK but don't like the "buy it" bit. Paid enough over the years to record companies buying the vinyl, CD, tickets, t-shirts, cocaine, groupies, etc. Time for some freebies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what i mean is that if you like the lp enough - you go to the shops & buy it - the stuff on the blogs is totally & utterly free

agree about the record co's - they have had enough from me, but i still like the actual cd over a few files
  • Options
    OK. Chekced it out and not sure if I understand how you access and search but I'll work it out or come back and ask.

Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Been listening to his Trouble album. My sort of thing. Bit Tom Waits, Ryan Adams-ish.

I think tom waits would bite your head off if you compared him to a winner of X Factor... saying that I wasnt here, so I cant really judge....

Waits new albumn Orphans is great... three cds in it, Bawlers, Brawlers and Bastards.......really good actually....

Still a big fan of Raindogs, swordfish trombones, heart of saturday night...... all the classics.....

Im still not quite doing this quote thing right.......am I
  • Options
    osymyso does the eastenders Pat Vs Peggy cut up which is equal parts disturbing and amusing
  • Options
    Mascot, Totally lost me with X factor. Never seen it. Was Ray on it?

I like some of the early Tom Waits, especially Saturday night.

And no, you're not. I Blame Lookie.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Is he the bloke off X factor

misunderstanding.......... Waits is the nuts simple as....