Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ten and a half things you never knew about.....Gillingham

13»

Comments

• they're a League 2 club. Oh dear !!
  • who cares never been on our radar
  • edited May 2010
    Sorry to see them go down.

I'm hoping we will now be playing two leagues above them next season, but to be fair, they played very well against us twice this season and denied us four points - which would have given us automatic, of course.

My Gillingham mates at Kent CCC, by the way, say Dickson on current form is the worst player they have ever seen in a Gills shirt and is unrecognisable from the striker who scored all those goals for them in his first spell at the Priestfield.

It's pretty obvious they are now not going to sign him on a permanent basis , even in div two. Reckon he could well end up back at Dulwich Hamlet next season!
  • So glad the scummy Jills went down. Made my day.

Next step the Conference.
  • Glad to see them go down. Nothing club but my dislike of Scally makes this great news.
  • I don't care either way.
    If I lived down in Kent I might be pleased as they seem intent on forming a rivalry with us but personally they are just another club who haven't been good enough.
    Like us last year, they were relegated because they were crud for much of the season.
    They didn't win away, even once.
    That's all you need to know.
  • I've lived near there for many years, knew a few of the players in years gone by and so have a bit of a soft spot for Gillingham and am sorry they have gone down.

That said Mr Scally has not encouraged cordial relations with his public utterings.

I have to say though, in fairness, that when I approached Mr Scally to help out with Gillingham stuff for an event I was involved with some years ago he couldn't have been more helpful and turned up personally with a couple of players.
  • Jills down.....Fanfookintatsic
  • bishbosh (anyone remember that twat from Netaddicks)...where are ya where are ya??
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]I don't care either way.
    If I lived down in Kent I might be pleased as they seem intent on forming a rivalry with us but personally they are just another club who haven't been good enough.
    Like us last year, they were relegated because they were crud for much of the season.
    They didn't win away, even once.
    That's all you need to know.

True cant go a whole season without winning away thats shocking even last season we won at least one away (Doncaster 1-0).
  • Sponsored links:

• Gillingham were in the bottom four of Division 1 for only 8 minutes of the 2009/10 season.

Shame it was the last 8 minutes :-).
  • Stimson gone.