Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Fulham

Anyone else watching this? Fulham are playing some cracking stuff.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Anyone else watching this? Fulham are playing some cracking stuff.
    yeah, they look good, move just before half time, working the bal well.
  • Options
    ITV just spoil any football (IMO) the pundits are straight from the "soccer for dummies" school - "I tell you what, Fulham are good" - no sheeet sherlock.Should make for an interesting 2nd half though, spurs will have to come out more and keep the ball better in the middle - c'mon fulham!
  • Options
    yeah decent game, wish the commentator would climb out of Zamora's a*se though.....if he ever got on that world cup plane ahead of Bent....
  • Options
    darren anderton is a terrible pundit lol
  • Options
    Talking about dark horses for the world cup....David Bentley may have a case....and Huddlestone
  • Options
    Spurs have been awesome in the second half. Poor Fulham!
  • Options
    fulhams away support is shocking
  • Options
    a lot more than we brought to spurs in our last few visits and considering we had 24k home fans as opposed to their what 18k.... fans in glass houses ...
  • Options
    hang on a min this is a quarter final mate,we would have ten thousand there .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hang on a min this is a quarter final mate,we would have ten thousand there .

lol and we'll beat millwall in the play off final !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    in cup games like that we have woodwork fans,judging by fulhams turnout they have none.
  • Options
    they've all been spending their money going to juve etc .....
  • Options
    quarter final,shocking,nearly as shocking as brightons turnout at colchester. of course nothing beats the 750 palace brought to the den.
  • Options
    i think 1100 when we won the league division one championship at blackburn is as poor as it gets.....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hang on a min this is a quarter final mate,we would have ten thousand there .[/quote]

lol and we'll beat millwall in the play off final !![/quote]How many did we take the last time we had a quarter final replay?

We would have sold out. FACT.
  • Options
    we only sell out freebies
  • Options
    how is 750 palace at the den to be bettered?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how is 750 palace at the den to be bettered?

is that an official number or made up ......

i think the fact that every team we played last year(and we played some very poorly supported clubs) brought more fans to us than we did to them is as bad as it gets .....we had the worse team last year, had great home support (numbers wise) and had the smallest average away following in the league ... pitiful
  • Options
    nope it is a fact.they also failed to sell out at brighton few seasons back. shocking
  • Options
    millwall had 300 at leeds yesterday,shocking i say shocking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and yet the last two seasons when we were in the same division as palace and played the same teams (and we have a lot more home fans) palace's average away support has been more than ours .....even more shocking , shame on us!
  • Options
    but nowhere near us at home,and were taking more away this season than them in a lower league,shocking from palace real shocking.
  • Options
    your love this one,when they beat liverpool at villa in the semis they did not sell out.shocking
  • Options
    horses for courses nolly .....
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    @ OohAah

*big smiley winky thing"
  • Options
    but to beat all hands down...........what we had at leeds for the play off game.shocking shocking and treble shocking.i was there!!
  • Options
    lol .... it's all a numbers game ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]but to beat all hands down...........what we had at leeds for the play off game.shocking shocking and treble shocking.i was there!!

lol i bottled it , shocking shocking , couldn't forgive myself so went to st.andrews , still shocking!!
  • Options
    leeds gave us the whole end,we only needed half a pen.lol,my mate who was leeds who went my school saw me get off our only bus from the train,"wheres the rest" he chuckled. the shame
  • Options
    "WHY SO FEW DADDY" i asked my father at st andrews.