Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Fulham

2»

Comments

• Options
    come on nolly it was a monday night up north , not a new ground , we were ground sharing at palace, school the next day etc etc
  • Options
    i guess.
  • Options
    and i hope your father responded with ' well we've only had 4 days notice , it's a work night , this ground sharing at palace hasn't helped and i hope you can run fast son if we win this!'
  • Options
    great night though.
  • Options
    yep the feeling of despair when sheridan clipped that free kick in, to the absolute joyous explosions for shirtliffs two goals meant we all floated home that night in dreamland and against dirty leeds
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    the 23rd anniversary of that play off final replay win v leeds is on the 29th may this year which just happens to be the play off final date , surely a charlton v leeds final it is then!
  • Options
    hopefully more of us this time,speaking of wembley rember the full members? rember someone in front asking us to spread out so we looked like we had more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hopefully more of us this time,speaking of wembley rember the full members? rember someone in front asking us to spread out so we looked like we had more.

i was in the wrong seat and another charlton fan got the hump and complained to the stewards as it was marked as his and i had to move
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we only sell out freebies

And Colchester, Orient, Gillingham, Brighton, Wycombe, Yeovil, Brentford, Millwall and Southend.........

Oohaah - we all know our away support has been rubbish for years but if we had a cup 1/4 final at Spurs we'd easily sell out our allocation.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Chris_from_Sidcup says about selling out -

"And Colchester, Orient, Gillingham, Brighton, Wycombe, Yeovil, Brentford, Millwall and Southend.........

Oohaah - we all know our away support has been rubbish for years but if we had a cup 1/4 final at Spurs we'd easily sell out our allocation."

wycombe? i know that you'd have thought that with playing it on a saturday afternoon after not having a game for almost 3 weeks and us looking to close the gap again on the top 2 again wth our excellent away form at a ground only 40 miles away that we'd never played at in the league or cup even,that selling out should have been a doddle. there was even another 250 tickets that would have been made available for just that eventuality but alas.......

now not saying that we wouldn't sell out a quarter final there but if it was our 50th game of the season with trips to shakhtar donetsk,basle,cska sofia,roma, juve and quarter final of the europa cup to be played next week at wolfsburg, then something may have to give and selling our may not have been as easy as it sounds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please stay on topic
  • Options
    I have no problem if Spurs get to the Cup final, but only if Chas N Dave get back together.