Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons role call

Comments

• Options
    Yeah at least two of us going up for this. Staying over Friday night to destroy the town centre.

Bring it on !!
  • Options
    Really fancy this and was doing train investigation earlier. Cant persuade anyone else and my days of away games alone are over. Likely to be a no from me.
  • Options
    working

500 quid for a friday too good to miss have fun you lot
  • Options
    the game is on saturday? or am i miunderstanding your post
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]the game is on saturday? or am i miunderstanding your post

yeah i've checked programme and official site deffo on saturday , NLA's post had me looking and panicking
  • Options
    Oi Oi x3
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]working

500 quid for a friday too good to miss have fun you lot[/quote]

just working, would have sufficed
  • Options
    Right, what's the cheapest options train wise ?
  • Options
    OI OI x2, good feeling about this game, but i had a good feeling about millwall and gills too
  • Options
    I was told ten pound return, Euston to Bletchley, some midland saver option, we shall see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi Oi
  • Options
    Oi Oi plus 3
  • Options
    I am there
  • Options
    Oi Oi
    Closest League 1 ground for me..
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ten quid return from london to mk (not going myself tho!)
    http://www.londonmidland.com/destinations/attractions-and-offers/
  • Options
    Oi, just waiting for someone to get money to buy us one........ :-) Big game
  • Options
    my lot said £14 return - good enough for me .
  • Options
    Cheers Wickford.

Bagged a tenner return.
  • Options
    Live in Milton Keynes so without doubt going, As for where to drink the nearest pub is the beacon, but that is one complete dive of a place, you could go up the city centre if your getting the train i suppose but a bottle of beer up there will cost you way over 3 quid, personally i am going to a little place called Fenny Stratford, about a mile from the stadium i think, but there is a row of 7 pubs there and a chippy! only take you 15 mins to walk to the ground after.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Live in Milton Keynes so without doubt going, As for where to drink the nearest pub is the beacon, but that is one complete dive of a place, you could go up the city centre if your getting the train i suppose but a bottle of beer up there will cost you way over 3 quid, personally i am going to a little place called Fenny Stratford, about a mile from the stadium i think, but there is a row of 7 pubs there and a chippy! only take you 15 mins to walk to the ground after.

Nice one, might try and get a sherb to the Fenny then and walk to the ground after.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These new stadiums are a nightmare. Just stuck out on an industrial estate somewhere.
  • Options
    14 quid return on trainline.com is what im getting.

Still undecided.
  • Options
    Just got a ticket as mrs out allday with son again! Anyone in the bexleyheath erith or near there going and got a spare seat in the motor? Either that or its a trip on the official coach for me. Give us a whisper if anyone can help, will help with petrol of course. Or anyone getting the train give us a shout which ones etc.. cheers all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Live in Milton Keynes so without doubt going, As for where to drink the nearest pub is the beacon, but that is one complete dive of a place, you could go up the city centre if your getting the train i suppose but a bottle of beer up there will cost you way over 3 quid, personally i am going to a little place called Fenny Stratford, about a mile from the stadium i think, but there is a row of 7 pubs there and a chippy! only take you 15 mins to walk to the ground after.

Is that group of 7 pubs on route:
    The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950.
  • Options
    London Midland has tenner return on quite a few times.

High speed up from Ashford, be home by half 7. Sorted.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Live in Milton Keynes so without doubt going, As for where to drink the nearest pub is the beacon, but that is one complete dive of a place, you could go up the city centre if your getting the train i suppose but a bottle of beer up there will cost you way over 3 quid, personally i am going to a little place called Fenny Stratford, about a mile from the stadium i think, but there is a row of 7 pubs there and a chippy! only take you 15 mins to walk to the ground after.[/quote]

Is that group of 7 pubs on route:
    The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950.[/quote]

Sort of is, once you get off at Bletchley station you just walkthrough the town centre, Once you hit a sex shop you will know your in the right place.

I would not advise walking from Milton Keynes station to the stadium either, that will take longer than the 40 mins you posted lol.
  • Options
    Are the trains ok on Firday and Saturday ?

Was going to drive as I thought there was a strike but would much rather train it ?
  • Options
    i shall look out for the sex shop if i go.!
  • Options
    Strike starts on the 6th i think ?

So Mike, Bletchley is where to get off? Is it on the same line from Euston?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Are the trains ok on Firday and Saturday ?

Was going to drive as I thought there was a strike but would much rather train it ?

Yes. Starts tuesday.