Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Needing to go......

Comments

• Options
    Back in about 1993 I was walking up from Eltham Station towards the High Street, was very late probably around midnight.

I had been drinking/currying up town and was pissed but not paraletic, halfway towards the High Street my bowels sent a message saying "No Option But Now" but I was nowhere near any conveniences.

Looking to my left (it was pitch black) I sensed a gap or sort of laneway between two houses so quickly darted in there and did the deed.

Next morning walking down to the station I realized to my horror that the 'laneway' was actually somebody's brand new 'mosaic' garden path.

Whoops.
  • Options
    After reading through over 600 posts on the takeover rumour thread, it's nice to return to a topic I understand................................
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Not often I wake up feeling glum, but yesterday was an exception. By the time I had read these up until lunchtime, the gloom had disppeared and I was nearly wetting myself laughing.

Nothing like a bit of lavatory humour to brighten the day.

Keep 'em coming.

• Options
    On a slightly different tack. I spend a couple of weeks a year camping and climbing in the wilds of Scotland.
    I've got used to `going' just about anywhere but always discreetly, in some trees or behind a rock but my Scottish mate will just stop anywhere and just `do it' and carry on the conversation. Very disconcerting!
  • Options
    My cousin was on a building site in the city a few years ago doing a fit out. Now here is a man that only just makes it to the karzy as soon as his foot touches the floor every morning when he gets out of bed.

So he feels another shite coming on, which gives him around 60 seconds max to find a loo on site. He bangs through the toilet door and runs into the cubicle, as he is backing up to the lavy, he drops his strides and throwing his arse down on the toilet, he empties the dump truck.

It wasn't till he went to wipe his arse did he realise in his haste to sit down whilst pulling down his Jeans and Y fronts in one swift movement, they had caught the toilet lid and brought it down and closed it. He got up to see a 'snow angel' in the shape of his arse cheeks on the toilet seat with the shite all over the cubicle.

He blamed it on the non speaking Europeans on the job!
  • Options

On a slightly different tack. I spend a couple of weeks a year camping and climbing in the wilds of Scotland.
    I've got used to `going' just about anywhere but always discreetly, in some trees or behind a rock but my Scottish mate will just stop anywhere and just `do it' and carry on the conversation. Very disconcerting!

Brings to mind a Scottish mate who joined our crowd on holiday in Majorca. He laid a prodigious log overnight on a flat rock on the beach just below the hotel entrance but the tide-less Mediterranean failed to dispose of it, of course, and we had the pleasure of watching this monstrosity baking for days afterwards.

He always swore that in his home town the public convenience bore a totally official-looking notice on the lines of "Bye-Laws : all turds weighing in excess of 6 lbs shall be lowered and not dropped. By Order."
  • Options

PL54 said:

Why is it girls / women don't do this kind of thing ?

They do, they just want us to think they don't.
    Totally - just like this I'd bet. Not sure which is funnier, this scene or this thread - both are brilliantly priceless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6gChlcBDmQ

• Options
    Tears running down my face reading this thread. Superb.

Many years ago, I was working for Barclays and sent to work in the branch just up the road (9 Gracechurch Street, which is now The Crosse Keys pub for those who know it).

This was a huge building, all ornate decor and with a massive banking hall and tills in the middle of the room. The various departments all sat round the hall, open floor style so customers were walking past all the time.

The toilets were at the back of the building and down in the basement.

I worked towards the back of the floor with a lad - Glyn - whose best mate Paul was an absolute beast. We could all drink, but Paul used to just down pint after pint, eat all sorts of crap food and more often than not turned up the next day in the same clothes reeking of booze and curry.

One afternoon, Paul made one of his regular trips to the bog and had to walk past Glyn and me to get there. On the way back, some time later, Paul went strolling past through the middle of the banking hall and I had to kick Glyn under the table to look up.

He had a long trail of bog roll hanging out the back of his trousers and the customers in the packed banking hall were all staring. Instead of calling his best mate and pulling him to one side, Glyn picked up the phone to one of the lads on Paul's team at the very front of the building and had them all on alert to when he got back.

When it was finally pointed out, the whole team screamed "noooooooo", when the silly tw@t went to pull the bog roll from the back of his trousers...christ knows what state the "hidden end" of it was in. All the while the rest of us and customers at the tills wetting themselves at this freakin' animal.
  • Options
    Now I had the dilemma this morning of my body giving me a hint that it was 'time' so early on this morning about half five I sat on the can and waited for nature. I had waited long enough so started to squeeze a bit but still nothing so I jumped in the shower got dressed and got in my car to go to work. My body then decided that 'time' was actually at 6:30 on the a2 near shorne. There is no where to stop between shorne and my place of work.

I nearly shit myself on the local traffic lane of the a2 at falconwood and enforced my belief that those who abuse that lane should be birched. Managed to hang my arse over a porcelain bowl with milliseconds to spare upon arrival at the yard.

I hate having my routine disrupted and for the next few days my ten o clock shite will be scattered at times inconvenient to me.
  • Options

Check this toilet out - this is a genuine toilet at Deptford car Auctions. I went for a wizz, turned round and saw it.

You've got a terrible aim
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

Now I had the dilemma this morning of my body giving me a hint that it was 'time' so early on this morning about half five I sat on the can and waited for nature. I had waited long enough so started to squeeze a bit but still nothing so I jumped in the shower got dressed and got in my car to go to work. My body then decided that 'time' was actually at 6:30 on the a2 near shorne. There is no where to stop between shorne and my place of work.

I nearly shit myself on the local traffic lane of the a2 at falconwood and enforced my belief that those who abuse that lane should be birched. Managed to hang my arse over a porcelain bowl with milliseconds to spare upon arrival at the yard.

I hate having my routine disrupted and for the next few days my ten o clock shite will be scattered at times inconvenient to me.

Nothing worse than being stuck in a car when nature calls, pure torture.
  • Options
    Yep

Cold, panicky sweats. I was twitching too and timing my own contractions
  • Options
    Carter said:

Yep

The thing is that in a car on a motorway you just have no options.

On the train/plane/boat you can use the facilities but on the motorway your only choice is to pull over and have a dump behind a bush or whatever, but its bloody dangerous and it'll be just your luck that the Old Bill turn up.

Nightmare.
  • Options
    All too true, I had total sympathy for Alex Ferguson when he was arrested for leathering it along the hard shoulder so as not to do a dirty protest in his Mercedes
  • Options
    I have a couple of toilet rolls in the boot of my car , just in case I need to do an "emergency" stop !

• Options
    Needing to go whilst in stationary traffic or on a a broken down train (with no toilet) is my worst nightmare.
  • Options
    On a transatlantic flight with a long queue for the khazi is not much fun either.
  • Options
    Laughing at these and the fact it's in the "troubleshooting" category.
  • Options

On a transatlantic flight with a long queue for the khazi is not much fun either.

Yes, even worse is when you're dying for a piss and the Captain puts the "Seatbelt" sign on for 30 minutes because of minor turbulence.
  • Options

Carter said:

Yep

The thing is that in a car on a motorway you just have no options.

On the train/plane/boat you can use the facilities but on the motorway your only choice is to pull over and have a dump behind a bush or whatever, but its bloody dangerous and it'll be just your luck that the Old Bill turn up.

Nightmare.
    been there, done that !! About 8 years ago, I played golf somewhere outside Coventry before we played B'ham away. I think the combination of exercise & a McDonalds set me off. The problem was that my car broke down on the motorway on the way to the game and had to hang around for the AA......they took over an hour to arrive and the need got so bad I had to go behind some bushes on the hard shoulder. lucky there was a bit of a slope so I was hidden from view, but I did leave quite a mess behind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, even worse is when you're dying for a piss and the Captain puts the "Seatbelt" sign on for 30 minutes because of minor turbulence.
    With every small jolt of turbulence making the need to use the toilets 100x worse

Wonder if the pilot ever knows how long the queue is so puts the seatbelt sign on for a sick laugh?
  • Options
    When I need to go at the valley I just pass it off as bird s***
  • Options
    That story had me almost welling up with laughter...

Sounds like the oil and gas from the beer helped propel the food through your intestines etc and into your bowel.

Brilliant stuff... Can just imagine this dodgy smelling sweaty bloke waddling down the street with a look of both fear and agony in his eyes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

That story had me almost welling up with laughter...

Sounds like the oil and gas from the beer helped propel the food through your intestines etc and into your bowel.

Brilliant stuff... Can just imagine this dodgy smelling sweaty bloke waddling down the street with a look of both fear and agony in his eyes.

The look in my eyes as I looked at that dog walker would have been of pure panic.
  • Options
    oh for the days of a non sloppy richard
  • Options
    Some years ago me and a couple of mates went to Thailand for a stint.
    Travelling around, we ended up in an island beach resort.
    The resorts on this particular island comprised of no more than corrugated iron shacks laid along the beach, with the odd wooden restaurant/bar.
    Went on the piss and one of my mates opted for the satay chicken.
    Him and I remained in the bar whilst the third bloke went home to his shack.
    On the way home along the beach, my mate shits his pants right outside the other blokes shack.
    We decide the best option is to sling his boxers on the shacks roof and go in the sea to tidy up.

The next morning we all meet up and get chatting.
    look at the early finishing bloke and say, you look knackered mate.
    His reply "those bloody birds have been pecking at my corrugated roof all night"

Dean C for those who know him.
    Great holiday.