Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colin Murray replaces Adrian Chiles for BBC World Cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    So what happened to Manish Bhasin then, thought he was the one being lined up for this gig!......
    Ian Wright I think is on the other side now..... and may get invited as a guest, I assume this will be the 'hosting' aka Garry Linekar position.
    Surprised that the bbc did not go the whole hog and get a woman in...... Celina Hinchcliffe missed a trick there love,( I would change your agent, big things were expected of her 4 years ago!)
    Chris Hollins, Mike Bushall,Amanda Davies must be well pissed off as well....
    Of course they would not get a seasoned pro in like Steve Rider, too bloody good I guess.......
    Colin Murray..... nothing against the guy,..... but then nothingfor him as well!
  • Options
    Just reading Chiles book on being a Baggie at the moment "We Don't Know What We're Doing!". Certainly not a Jonnie-come-lately or a plastic and for that alone he gets a lot of credit. Didn't actually mind him before anyway but then I tend towrds the morose myself some times ;-)

Interestingly, the part I've just finished involves him visited Lee Hughes in the nick. Actually came across as very contrite. He also said that, at the time he went to West Brom, Curb's was also trying to sign him. You never know but maybe if he had come to us instead those tragic circumstances might have never happened.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Murray's on the radio now with Dowie.It's like a bloody ear enema !!!
  • Options
    What a treat it was to have Nick Hancock chairing Fighting Talk yesterday rather than bloody Murray.