Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton - Poll, Views, Team, News

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's my opinion uncle, same as yours is, same as every comment on a forum is. But I wouldn't say there's many people who would disagree with what I had to say about the Norwich game.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    cafc player started but all I can hear is somene sniffing and a lot of people chatting

shelvey on bench, bailey playing, forster and burton upfront
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

If that's for real, superb, but I'm amazed Exeter game gets a live airing

Mmmmm, would love to think this is genuine....but we have had a good few dissapointments in the past re Justin TV !(and similar set up's)....well let's see what happens. If any of you are savvy enough how to get this please let us all know how you go about it........for starters, do you have to sign up or pay anything?
  • Options
    MK Dons apparently only have 7 normal choice players fit, but same happened when they played Norwich and they got a result

Exeter haven't been beaten at home by any of the top 10

Akpo not fit
  • Options
    Charlton: Randolph, Richardson, Borrowdale, S Sodje, Dailly; Sam, Semedo, Racon, Bailey; Burton, Forster
  • Options
    correction to my earlier post, shelvey not even on bench
  • Options
    whos on the bench
  • Options
    reid elliott solly llera mooney waggy spring
  • Options
    More of the same from last week. 3-0 to Charlton. Burton hat-trick. And I haven't had a drink!