Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton - Match Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    We're going forward, Burton out to the right, they have a throw though. Golbourne down the left over halfway, Logan on Dailly, Llera comes across and it's behind for our throw, long down right, flicked by Burton, Forster out to Waggy, gets a free kick! Seems very generous!
  • Options
    free kick .......
  • Options
    COYR!
  • Options
    We have a final throw of the dice.

Free kick from Gary, out for our throw as Taylor heads, Richardson on it, ref looks at watch, Richardson up to Llera, to edge, Bailey, no cleared by them, Richardson back in, Bailey edge, Reid drives but it's wide, looks like that may well be it...
  • Options
    Wide by Reid, that's probably last chance of the game
  • Options
    thats it, reid missed the second chance........
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Did Forster miss this many chances for Brighton? I imagined a slow but fairly lethal finisher.
  • Options
    AND?????????
  • Options
    aaaaarghhh, not good, playoffs guaranteed but we need 3rd or 4th
  • Options
    Noo, Waggy is fouled, and there's time for a last free kick, Randolph takes it, but the whistle goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Play-off confirmed Colchester draw 1-1
  • Options
    Full time 1-1. Play offs it is then.
  • Options
    Not good enough I'm afraid Charlton. And whoever gets us in the play offs, here's a tip-if you can score three goals in two games, you're through because we ain't going to score more than that.

It p!sses me off that everyone else up is scoring hatfuls of goals and we can't hit a barn door.
  • Options
    1-1, we're definitely in the playoffs, and I'm signing off.
  • Options
    I don't think we even know what 'form' is.
  • Options
    Playoffs, somethign I would have taken with both hands at the beginning of the season....
  • Options
    my early prediction was losing to swindon in the semis, the only consolation being that its better than losing to millwall at any stage.
  • Options
    Could we get our end away in the proverbial house of ill repute?

It looks like if a team scores one or more at the moment, we aren't going to beat them!
  • Options
    and huddersfield got 6
  • Options
    Just in case you missed it,MK Dons had 3 players sent off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its not todays game. It aint been good enough for ages.
  • Options
    Playoffs it is then. disappointing considering the start we had but would have taken this at the start of the season.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!