Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton - Match Thread

WSSWSS
edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Randolph, Richardson, Borrowdale, S Sodje, Dailly; Sam, Semedo, Racon, Bailey; Burton, Forster
Subs: Elliot, Solly, Llera, Spring, Wagstaff, Reid, Mooney

Comments

• Options
    No Shelvey?
  • Options
    No mention of Shelvey's omission on the official site, does make you wonder if we'll see him in a Charlton shirt again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]No mention of Shelvey's omission on the official site, does make you wonder if we'll see him in a Charlton shirt again.

Why?
  • Options
    good side that. COYR
  • Options
    He just fancied a rest after celebrating too long on St George' day that's all ;-)

Anyway, no need for another rumour today
  • Options
    If we dont go up makes you wonder how many we will have here next season but I think we will go up
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    O
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]No mention of Shelvey's omission on the official site, does make you wonder if we'll see him in a Charlton shirt again.

Why?

Play off place is all but secured. We need to win the last three. Therefore we need to create and score goals. If Shelvey can't even get on the bench for this one ( and no mention of an injury on the main site) then I think it's fair to assume that there is something else going on. I think he'll be gone in the summer.
  • Options
    Can hear VFR on the radio
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]O
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Why?

Play off place is all but secured. We need to win the last three. Therefore we need to create and score goals. If Shelvey can't even get on the bench for this one ( and no mention of an injury on the main site) then I think it's fair to assume that there is something else going on. I think he'll be gone in the summer.

Listening to Fraser Richardson interview on CAFC Player they still think 2nd is up for grabs ... so all to play for still
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hoping for decent commentary and a good easy win. come on lads.
  • Options
    managed to blag it in thd away end after a 4 hour train journey. sun shining, packed terrace, 45 degree angle pitch. coyr
  • Options
    Good afternoom
    Does anybody need updates?
  • Options
    Yes please SP
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Good afternoom
    Does anybody need updates?

yes please unless theres a link for commentary?
  • Options
    It's PaddyP17 and Seth is next to me as an "expert" summariser. Hello. I'll try and update as well as possible; good news is that Emma isn't commentating.
  • Options
    OK here we go!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOUR REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    exeter 5 in midfield 2 forwards
  • Options
    When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live long, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]It's PaddyP17 and Seth is next to me as an "expert" summariser. Hello. I'll try and update as well as possible; good news is that Emma isn't commentating.[/quote]

Hello fellas.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was so excited. BBC Devon was about to start commentary and then it cut out
  • Options
    IMHO League One is deliciously poised.
  • Options
    here we go, c'mon charlton!

ref 29 games this season 83 yellow cards, 3 reds
  • Options
    Aite Mascot. This guy is building this up epically...

Exeter kick off and attack our fans first half, we're in the Inter Milan kit =]

Richardson wins a throw just inside their half, throw down line, Burton goes after it but Matt Taylor clears and we have a nice attacking throw position now. In comes throw to Burton, Matt Taylor heads away for A CHARLTON CORNER. Borrowdale to take.
  • Options
    charlton corner, in-swinger headed away, back in, cleared again
  • Options
    Commentary on BBC Radio Kent, 774MW
  • Options
    kfh6t8-500x400.jpg

Away end.
  • Options
    Ball comes inswinging, away by Taylor, cleared back in to Richardson with Sam, but they eventually clear and Steve... someone has it, looking for Logan but back to Randolph. Kicked to halfway, won by their guy, Dailly's there twice to head away. Forster tries to run, Edwards covers and clears only to Richardson, Sodje on halfway, played and flicked by Forster but their defence and keeper clear it.

Up to Burnell, Sodje and Dailly tidy up - "handball" but no - cleared by Borrowdale.
  • Options
    Lovely ball played to Forster, first time away to Sam though by Taylor, out to Frazer and goes past, crosses, blocked FOR ANOTHER CORNER.
  • Options
    sounding good so far,another corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!