Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Flicked on by Corr to Logan, back to Corr and Logan again, Sam gets it but Burnell runs it out of play and we have a throw.
  • Options
    Bullard misses pen for Hull
  • Options
    Burton might... nope, he's fouled someone and yeah.
  • Options
    possession now 53% in exeter favour but only had one decent shot on target against our 3
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Kap...just frustrations from the whole season showing..[/quote]

No problems, I'm hoping against hope that Leeds drops points v MK Dons or Bristol Roves and get beat 5-0 by us!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Flicked on by Corr to Logan, back to Corr and Logan again, Sam gets it but Burnell runs it out of play and we have a throw.[/quote]

good work paddy, you must be a fast texter!
  • Options
    you're doing a fine job Paddy, thanks and keep it up mate
  • Options
    Paddy, you're doing a brilliant job but you're doing too much pal. You'll have RSI by full time. Just summise the main bits mate so people get an idea what is happening
  • Options
    Just gotta say that this guy has no summariser, he's doing bloody well and it's a better listen. Dailly seems to have climbed on Logan and they have a free kick with Harley, attacking platform here...

Harley drills in to far post but Randolph claims it, aah.
  • Options
    Paddy...can you post a few crowd pics if its not too much trouble...Oh and yes, can you also get me a burger at half time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Paddy, you're doing a brilliant job but you're doing too much pal. You'll have RSI by full time. Just summise the main bits mate so people get an idea what is happening[/quote]

dont think he's heard you!
  • Options
    Great job again Paddy and Seth
  • Options
    Borrowdale down left, Duffy forward, Dailly and Logan tussle but Dailly out to Borrowdale who clears... mroe happens, he clears up again and we have a throw just in their half. Borrowdale back to Dailly, and again square to Sodje. Dailly lofts down, just past Forster and it's their throw.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Great job again Paddy and Seth

And Seth, lol. But thanks =]

And I'm not at the match, I have CAFCTV commentary...
  • Options
    forster, ohhh just turned away
  • Options
    MK Dons down to 10 men
  • Options
    We came close...Burton!!!
  • Options
    Burton to Forster but Rob Edwards clears well away from him, Sam not quite there and they cleared it.
  • Options
    Dailly heads away, down their left though and Richardson beats Friend to it.

Oh, Seth's a veggie so the burger's out of the question =]
  • Options
    mk dons down to 10 men
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mk dons down to 10 men
  • Options
    mkd down to 10 men, oh well.
  • Options
    MK Dons down to 10 men....
  • Options
    Sercombe closes Sam down but Jones gets it as it runs throw. Thrown to Friend, down line but Sodje jumps very well - or is there a foul or something? - Nope, but Corr is injured after the challenge.
  • Options
    are MKD down to 10 men then ?
  • Options
    Yorkshire Radio say it should've been a yellow. They're thanking the referee
  • Options
    How many men have MK Dons got?
  • Options
    Oh, I'm typing a bit slower now =P
  • Options
    MK Dons - A pathetic excuse for a football team. Leeds couldn't have picked an easier game today.
  • Options
    Echhhhoooooo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!