Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Their throw on left, Friend back from Harley, goes past Racon, Logan, or no, Corr tried to get there but a great tackle and clear to Sam by Sodje, Sam fouled on halfway, and it's our FK.
  • Options
    Great saving tackle by Sodje.
  • Options
    Sam booked.
  • Options
    sam booked
  • Options
    CLeared down by Richardson, neither Burton nor Bailey could get there, Racon wins it to Burton, gets it back and out to Sam, Richardson gets it for cross, takes two goes but cleared only to... sam won by Corr though, Sam in heavily on their guy and it seems he'll be booked. Kmt
  • Options
    Leeds 2-1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]0-0 written all over this.

You're not helping! Keep the faith 1-0 us!!!
  • Options
    Leeds 2-1, sounds like MK Dons are pants
  • Options
    Bo**ocks!
  • Options
    Their free kick taken by Edwards, cleared by Racon, gets it out to Gary, forward to Forster who helps out to Lloyd Sam, further down to Richardson but cleared to Sam - booed - and gets it to Racon, back to him to Racon but telegraphed, Sodje gets it and Semedo is fouled. FK to us in their half, just.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds 2-1
  • Options
    leeds 2 1 up
  • Options
    MK Dons doing their best to lose, from the sound of it
  • Options
    Sam into Forster who pulls away but cleared by Tully and out for our throw on our left. Borrowdale to take it, attacking, and it seems that... sometihng, into Racon who flicks it goalwards but Jones does well.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Bo**ocks![/quote]

Until we get a lead, other results don't matter
  • Options
    Logan on their left, crosses, just too far away from Corr, Borrowdale clears coolly though.
  • Options
    borrowdale clearance
  • Options
    gonna be a few twists still this season I think but a win today for Leeds is going to make it very difficult for us indeed
  • Options
    How are Leeds doing? ;-)
  • Options
    Kap...just frustrations from the whole season showing..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Friend away from Richardson, crosses but Randolph is there.
  • Options
    cmon you reds
  • Options
    We need to win all three whatever else happens to have any chance IMO
  • Options
    Burton has it back to halfway to Jose, turns back to Dailly, short to Sodje who is fouled by Corr and we have a free kick just in our own half.
  • Options
    I can't do this all by myself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]How are Leeds doing? ;-)

It's because they're the only ones with goals in their match. Along with Huddersfield 2-0
  • Options
    ebbsfleet now winning away
  • Options
    Where is McCleod when you need him?
  • Options
    We press into their half but Edwards clears, out down right for an attacking throw. Frazer to take it, into Sam and Racon's there, Sam runs out of pitch and it's their throw.
  • Options
    Its ok Paddy, I'll use my imagination lol
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!