Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Kessler

Comments

• Options
    my brother beat barkers dad four times!!!
  • Options
    Not suprised he lost tonight and wouldn't be suprised if he lost against Abraham in August.

Credit where credits due though, limited technical abillity but his heart, chin and punching power got him a THE title.

Reckon he can come back? I'm not so sure.

Joe would have beat him hands down!
  • Options
    joe would have beat him,coming back after lay off perhaps not now,think your being a little disrespectful to him,won title agaisnt the now light heavy champ then koed taylor then nicked one agaisnt live american and just lost to the homefighter,and was top am boxer so dont lack technique whatsover
  • Options
    Mayweather v big Shane next week after the Leeds game.

Glenn McCrory thinks Mosely will hurt Mayweather, I think although he is big and strong you have to fancy Mayweather to shift and move and outpoint him

That one's free, it cost 15 quid to watch Khant against Kotelnik and the last over hyped guy.

Take the Froch route Khan, fight Murray and Maidana not fighters who can't break an egg
  • Options
    i think you may see a boxing master class by mayweather,mosley is made for him.
  • Options
    murray is made for khan sadly,mitchell perhaps not
  • Options
    Jean Pascal was a good fight and good win, Taylor was a up in a weight and pretty much schooled him until he gassed out, Taylor should have never lost that.
    The Dirrell fight was dire.

His defence is non existent, his movement is poor and his jab isn't great.
    Throws wide punches but when they hit you it's usually lights out.

I'm not knocking his achievments as anyone who wins a world title i'll take my hat off to but there is no point fooling ourself that he is a great fighter.
  • Options
    he koed taylor in shocking style thats what matters,pascal has gone on to win title and defend it,dirrel win was dire because dirrell makes it like that,abraham has found that out,fancy froch to beat arthur as he does plod ,ward would beat froch
  • Options
    I don't think he is, Mitchell is too small to fight Khan, Murray would knock Khan out. He is very errrr organic is Murray but he doesn't waste many shots

Mitchell would have to be on the verge of fatness to get into into light-welterweight

If he could grow into the weight I think he would run rings around Khan

Khan can hit but I don't like the shit that comes from him.
  • Options
    If Moseley trys to rush Floyd he'll tag him coming in all night.
    If he trys to stand back Floyd will attack him from all angles.
    If it's a brawl Mayweather clips him and counters the return.

All in all Mayweather wins!!!

Would love to see Mitchell V Khan, i go backward and forward on who wins that. Think it would be close.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who do you think will win the whole Super Six tourny Nolly, Carter?

I'm thinking ward.
  • Options
    Ward is sharp and moves very, very well

Abraham should be a bit of a standing (although hard-hitting) target for Froch, and if he keeps his hands a bit higher he will go on and better himself.

He is a value for money fighter Froch and a proper champion
  • Options
    The one thing I will say about Froch is he doesn't duck anyone.
  • Options
    ward but froch can get to the final,and rember ward was hardly setting the world alight before beating kessler,khan has a pathetic chin when he gets hit by a puncher he will lie down,disgusting how he got that title and who he defended it with,paulie dont knock anyone out but might surprise you with a good perfomance
  • Options
    Froch still has a shout, although Ward looked very good against Kessler you gotta remember Kessler got cut very early in that one, to be honest the defeat on his record should spark Froch up

Kessler on his game is a very tough fighter (as shown tonight) although against someone who is a bit more rushy and come forward he would sturggle

I'm completely on the fence although I'm leaning toward Froch but that's bias
  • Options
    dirrell would fancy himself to beat ward if they box,and of course green is fresh,great concept this super six,froch is great to watch but those fights take it out of you,needs a rest but of course he dont get one
  • Options
    If Amir defends his rinky dink belt against Paulie he has nowhere to go but face either Maidana, Timothy Bradley or Devon Alexander...He will get found out very quickly against any of those guys.
  • Options
    Malinaggi has looked good in his last couple but a puncher who can move will beat him and Hatton did it and he don't move a lot.

Khan is a British champ and I'd like him to do well but I can't acknowldege him as a champ when he ducks people which is what he has done with Murray and Maidana
  • Options
    bradleys a big dude at the weight would trouble khan,no nothing about devon and maidana is a little reckless i hear
  • Options
    Alexander and Bradley would fuck Khan up

He has to fight Maidana or even Ortiz (who had his heart ripped out by Maidana)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont like him to be truthful
  • Options
    Maidana is a bit reckless and gets caught but hits like a mule!!!!
    He'd land one punch and Amir will be having Prescott flashbacks.
    Ortiz will smash Amir as well.
  • Options
    Me neither

Not on ability but on this false legacy he is concocting
  • Options
    and the way this northerners drop warren,no respect
  • Options
    Too right, as much as I distrust Warren he got him that plastic title from being banged out and sky charged people 15 sheets for that non-event too.

Be interesting to see how long he keeps DeGale away from Groves though
  • Options
    best if they meet later as both good fighters
  • Options
    I agree but I think Groves is moving up a hell of a lot quicker than DeGale and I'm not too sure how long you will be able to keep them from each other or even for them to meet full stop if they are held back from each other
  • Options
    barker v macklin is tasty as well. where has ryan rhodes gone???
  • Options
    God knows, I don't think he expected to beat Moore. I heard a rumour he's hurt himself but Barker v Mackin is one I'd be up for going to

A few of them are going to be keeping an eye on Pavlik's next move to claim a scalp
  • Options
    pavlik just got beat mate