Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds getting a bit cocky before Saturday

Comments

• Lookass on post #5 will be getting a slap.
  • what a bunch of cnuts.
  • post #40, another 10 away tickets in the covered end. looks like there could be a couple of thousand travelling down without tickets also judging by some of the comments
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]post #40, another 10 away tickets in the covered end. looks like there could be a couple of thousand travelling down without tickets also judging by some of the comments

Load of old pony. We saw exactly the same BS with Millwall.
  • good luck to em .... northern scum and they go back up north ... southern scum is too close to home so i'd rather the northerners were happy!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]post #40, another 10 away tickets in the covered end. looks like there could be a couple of thousand travelling down without tickets also judging by some of the comments

Exactly. You'll get a few in the home end, there's always a handful that slip the net, but certainly not more than that. I've read reports of 5/6/7k travelling down. Absolutely no chance.
  • Can't recall many Millwall fans saying we would have thousands ticketless? Unless they were saying it on a wind up to get you lot going. Our support ain't that good!Although if we were going to yours this Saturday I'm sure we'd have quite a few outside ticketless, probably not as much as Leeds will though.

Leeds are a bunch of arrogant mugs. Prior to our play-off 2nd leg last year the club had already sold out of their Wembley travel & hotel deals, almost every Leeds fan had sorted rooms & trains, bunch of mugs.
  • I was thinking that I don't want us to help send Millwall up on Saturday but this makes me really want our players to stick it to them now!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]post #40, another 10 away tickets in the covered end. looks like there could be a couple of thousand travelling down without tickets also judging by some of the comments

Exactly. You'll get a few in the home end, there's always a handful that slip the net, but certainly not more than that. I've read reports of 5/6/7k travelling down. Absolutely no chance.

they can bring down 20k if they want but only 3,000 are getting in. theres no way of telling how many want to just "be there" in some capacity for the occasion
  • Twats
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets hope we stuff em and Pugwall and Swindon screw up on saturday and it goes to the last day.
  • All bollocks as usual. They'll have about twenty bellends scattered around the ground - five or six of them will be in the covered end and will either keep quiet as church mice all game, or get the ever loving shit kicked out of them when they open their traps.

As for the 'ten tickets next to each other' crap, I've never heard so much toss in all my life. That would have to be some monumental cock-up on the part of the box office and, though they're certainly not averse to that kind of cock-up, I can't believe for one minute that a purchase like that wouldn't be scrutinised heavily - and considering I had grief getting a ticket on my own, with my propah nawty sarf east laandon accent, a red card and three ticket stubs when I rocked up for the Norwich game a couple of weeks back, I think it's safe to say that this is exactly what it looks like - keyboard warriorism from a couple of muppets who are just about out of nappies.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]keyboard warriorism from a couple of muppets who are just about out of nappies.

lol
  • Stop getting so worked up about it, there will be Leeds fans in areas they shouldn't be it happens at every away game. I'm sure many will travel without tickets as well ready to celebrate promotion (it is possible you know) and to be honest to only give us 3000 tickets for a game of this magnitude is stupid on charltons part and even some of your own lads have suggested moving people about and filling the ground, makes good sense to me from a leeds point of view and a lot more revenue on the day for charlton. May the best team win on Saturday and if its worth anything i would prefer you to win the playoffs over Huddersfield and the pikey tw*ts any day.
  • good luck to yorkshire this weekend leeds and sheffield wednesday double please!
  • Now I remember why they are one of the most hated teams in the country Bates and Leeds the marriage made in heaven
  • What a post from Oaky White.

Not only does he express the arrogance generally found in the whippet worriers; "to only give us 3000 tickets for a game of this magnitude is stupid on charltons part" but also his final comment about Millwall (& several comments about Millwall on that waccoe link) sort of shows a few Charlton on here that Leeds do get a little worked up about us, much to a few peoples chagrin.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Stop getting so worked up about it, there will be Leeds fans in areas they shouldn't be it happens at every away game. I'm sure many will travel without tickets as well ready to celebrate promotion (it is possible you know) and to be honest to only give us 3000 tickets for a game of this magnitude is stupid on charltons part and even some of your own lads have suggested moving people about and filling the ground, makes good sense to me from a leeds point of view and a lot more revenue on the day for charlton. May the best team win on Saturday and if its worth anything i would prefer you to win the playoffs over Huddersfield and the pikey tw*ts any day.

Oaky why would/should we give you more then our maximum allocation, when we were in the permiership that didn't happen, even if the home stands dont fill up glad we haven't given you anymore. as it has been said that giving more would mean more stewarding so the extra cost would't be worth it, You lot really do think big of yourselves yes you have the best away following and could be the day you get promoted but why would we want to add occasion to you lot? you talking out of your ars imo

Leroy is spot on there, yes they'll have a few tickets but wont be altogether and they wouldn't get away with it i the covered end. just all talk like millwall was and you may see a few in east cos they pwapa nawty!
  • edited April 2010
    Steady on....whats occurring with this thread ? Spanners AND Norvern monkies having a "moronofon". This is not a date site for inbred filth you know, be away with you ! have you not whippets to kick or your old man and his van to follow or something?
  • Johnny - unlike Millwall, Leeds do have the support and the idiocy to bring down quite a few ticketless fans on Saturday.

Wouldn't surprise me if they do bring quite a few down, they're all getting very excited and now see themselves on the march to compete for the champions league again in 2011/12.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Johnny - unlike Millwall, Leeds do have the support and the idiocy to bring down quite a few ticketless fans on Saturday.

Wouldn't surprise me if they do bring quite a few down, they're all getting very excited and now see themselves on the march to compete for the champions league again in 2011/12.

Sparrow you brought down about 100 ticketless fans and didn't do much just was hanging outside the station before and didn't hear anything much of it

No doubt if they do bring several ticketless fans wont mean nothing
  • But we never claimed that we were going to bring thousands of ticketless fans. The only reason I can imagine that you think we did would've been Millwall fans on a wind up from Millwall Online or something?
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]But we never claimed that we were going to bring thousands of ticketless fans. The only reason I can imagine that you think we did would've been Millwall fans on a wind up from Millwall Online or something?

There was websites banging on about it (Millwall Online & HOF). Obviously a wind up or a blag, but we had countless threads about it on here.
  • You must've known that with us being a small little club we wouldn't have thousands of fans standing outside doing nothing :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Stop getting so worked up about it, there will be Leeds fans in areas they shouldn't be it happens at every away game. I'm sure many will travel without tickets as well ready to celebrate promotion (it is possible you know) and to be honest to only give us 3000 tickets for a game of this magnitude is stupid on charltons part and even some of your own lads have suggested moving people about and filling the ground, makes good sense to me from a leeds point of view and a lot more revenue on the day for charlton. May the best team win on Saturday and if its worth anything i would prefer you to win the playoffs over Huddersfield and the pikey tw*ts any day.

To be fair now that automatic is virtually gone for us, i'd have no problems if we gave you an extra 2k tickets in the corner of the east but having read that thread on WACCOE and the arrogance of Leeds fans i'm glad we didn't. I hope we turn you mugs over, you've f*cked it up 2 years running so the arrogance is quite simply astounding from your lot.
  • Have we ever seen two teams promoted at the valley in one season before?.........not a positive post I know
  • Just dug out the old photo of my son as the 'official mascott' at the game at the Valley with Captain Rio Ferdinand of Leeds, on the centre circle. Was this April 6, 2003 anyone know. Thanks
  • edited April 2010
    It was the 5th..and i left at 1-5 to go to the hospital to see my ex..2 days later 1965jr arrived in the world
  • You thought you were going to have problems with us? You wait and see what happens if Leeds get a result this weekend!
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]You thought you were going to have problems with us? You wait and see what happens if Leeds get a result this weekend!

ooohhh my pants are already wet and squidgy!