Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Leeds game

Comments

• Options
    I have been asked by an Underwriter colleague/mate to get 4 tickets for his clients on Saturday but wont as at least one of them is Leeds.

If I had to watch my team get promoted in the wrong end I wouldnt be able to stop myself celebrating so not sure why I would expect them to and lose me my ST.
  • Options
    As I said before, if any real Charlton fans need a ticket for Saturdays game, I am more than happy to get them for them.

Only two conditions - I either 'know' them from here or they can prove they are Charlton fans, which shouldn't be difficult.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]I've had a charlton t-shirt since the age of 5 if that counts.

Upload a photo of this t-shirt and we'll believe you
  • Options
    Going to try get 2 tomorow, I've had a red card for years but because of my situation of late have either got comps from work or a mate or family has given me a spare, the only home stubs I have is the comps will that be ok? I used my red card when I got my ticket for milton keynes away? Should I be worried or should I be fine? Also if they check my details they will see I paid for a season ticket march, so will I be ok for 2 on sat?
  • Options
    If you have any trouble Ad give me a shout and I'll give you my Red Card number.
  • Options
    Cheers rich, have you been polishing your deck shoes for Saturday? ;-)
  • Options
    Changed my mind now! :-)
  • Options
    Git.
  • Options
    Ad.
    If you need tickets...........
    Ask Spinal Taps (deaf) drummer.
  • Options
    i am a season ticket holder, but not for the playoffs, should we all be worried?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 2 this morning no problems with my red card, I got my season ticket for next term in march, but after being in the north upper with mog I want to change it from nwq to north upper, the bloke said I have to come back in june to see if I can move it.
  • Options
    I have said on another thread that I have no red card but did have a season ticket around 4/5 years ago. I phoned the ticket office and told them I had season ticket before so they checked my name on the system and said I would be allowed to buy Leeds tickets as im on thier system from 4/5 years ago. Will find out in a few hours if they give them to me.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Have been hearing that there are quite a few Millwall going to this game, so tickets can't be that hard to get!

(When I say quite a few, I mean dozens, not hundreds!)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Have been hearing that there are quite a few Millwall going to this game, so tickets can't be that hard to get!

Why are they turning up do they not realise that we dont care about them until the playoffs now. Whatever i couldnt care less. Why dont they go watch their own club though seems kinda pointless.
  • Options
    Ru I agree. Should be making their way to Tranmere not the Valley!

I'm assuming most are going with Charlton friends who have invited them along for a day out etc.

& whilst you don't care about them, I think the point is they care about you beating Leeds!
  • Options
    North Upper is sold out, gonna be a big old crowd!
  • Options
    how many sold for this?? couldn't see any updates anywhere
  • Options
    I tried to get 2 for the north upper at 9.15am but told sold out, so in nwq block a was all they had so must be getting on for a sell out.
  • Options
    I picked a couple up on Friday and they only had half the n block left in the upper.
  • Options
    I see what your getting at mate fair point. They should defo be going to Birkenhead for sure however if your mate invites for a day out fair play your not going to say no are you.

Its not that i dont care i just wanna concentrate on Leeds for now lol. However i can see your point and if your going to cheer on the charlton then by all means turn up :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah thats it Ru lets invite more Millwall along, lets fill the ground with them!
  • Options
    Mike - you'll need all the Millwall you can get to deal with the rampaging hordes of ticketless Leeds fans ;-)

I'll be in Liverpool dealing with scallies and their mate Stanley.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Yeah thats it Ru lets invite more Millwall along, lets fill the ground with them!

LOL thats not what i was saying just means more money for our club if they wanna help us pay back our debts then fair play to them. Also i was just agreeing with him i wasn't inviting anyone i know only a few Millwall and they are goiing to Tranmere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Have been hearing that there are quite a few Millwall going to this game, so tickets can't be that hard to get!

Well these 'dozens' of Millwall didn't manage to get tickets in our end for our game with you, so i don't see how they'd manage it for a game with Leeds.
  • Options
    really? thought they had quite a few in the east stand as well bumping in the south.
  • Options
    They did Nolly and a few in the North West quad we saw from H block.
  • Options
    I must have poor eyesight then. From the North upper i saw 2 get confronted and chucked out of the NW quadrant and i saw 2-3 run from the west into the south after they scored, but they were the ones who'd barged in past a disabled supporter.
    If they had 'dozens' who'd bought tickets in our end then i must admit i failed to see them.
  • Options
    had a fair few in the east stand block near the away
  • Options
    Yea i saw the same in the NW quad chris. I cant see as far as East stand to see what happend but there was lots of comotion at some point.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I must have poor eyesight then. From the North upper i saw 2 get confronted and chucked out of the NW quadrant and i saw 2-3 run from the west into the south after they scored, but they were the ones who'd barged in past a disabled supporter.
    If they had 'dozens' who'd bought tickets in our end then i must admit i failed to see them.
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea i saw the same in the NW quad chris. I cant see as far as East stand to see what happend but there was lots of comotion at some point.

There were easily at least 15 louts dancing at the front of East Stand Blocks B and C when they were 2-0 up.