Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Leeds game

13»

Comments

• Options
    im in north west quad so will be sniffing about for any wall an woe betide anyone i hear randomly cheering when the ball isnt in the back of the net at either end! Woe betide them i say.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I must have poor eyesight then. From the North upper i saw 2 get confronted and chucked out of the NW quadrant and i saw 2-3 run from the west into the south after they scored, but they were the ones who'd barged in past a disabled supporter.
    If they had 'dozens' who'd bought tickets in our end then i must admit i failed to see them.
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea i saw the same in the NW quad chris. I cant see as far as East stand to see what happend but there was lots of comotion at some point.

There were easily at least 15 louts dancing at the front of East Stand Blocks B and C when they were 2-0 up.

we on about this again?? this was done to death after that game who cares in the past

likewise i couldn't care about leeds being in our end more money for us and if they dont keep they're mouth shut and in the covered end mourful them
  • Options
    Headlocks bren?
  • Options
    mourful? Yes adam plenty headlocks and a few swift kicks for good measure an then will be tossing them down the stairr.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]mourful? Yes adam plenty headlocks and a few swift kicks for good measure an then will be tossing them down the stairr.

Sweet i'll look out for that, you north upper where abouts? im west again :o( :Moan lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    Sweet i'll look out for that, you north upper where abouts? im west again :o( :Moan lol

Hasn't moaning about the West Stand been done to death?
    ;o)