Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Season In Division 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Oldfield

Flannagan
    Robinson
    Sama
    Wisdom

Coady
    Roddan
    Silva
    Ince

Adorjan
    Ngoo

Subs:

Stirling
    Emilsson
    Chamberlin
    McGivern
    Ihiekwie

whoosh.....straight over my head that one
  • Options
    Me and you both Johnny not sure i have ever herd of any of those players lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    Like I said I will give £50 to Demelza if we do go up. No more no less. Will anybody who thinks I'm being unduly pessimistic match it?
    Deal.

OK Ali.

Just to clarify: I will pay £50 to Demelza via Danny's justgiving gift aid page, or via Danny himself if the justgiving page has expired, if we gain promotion this season either automatically or via the play-offs.

Am I correct in my understanding that you will do likewise if we stay down Ali?
  • Options
    I'd love to know where all these players we're getting rid of are going to go. What makes you think anyone else will want them? They might accept massively reduced terms instead of having no club at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    OK Ali.

Just to clarify: I will pay £50 to Demelza via Danny's justgiving gift aid page, or via Danny himself if the justgiving page has expired, if we gain promotion this season either automatically or via the play-offs.

Am I correct in my understanding that you will do likewise if we stay down Ali?
    Yep.
  • Options
    No offence Len, but I really hope Ali wins this one!
  • Options
    Len in negative thread shocker - and I really used to like your threads

Surprised there isnt one about how the country has gone to the dogs.

Tell you what, lets just turn up for the next 4 games and boo with the odd Jonjo Shelvey song thrown in.

Sweet Jesus.
  • Options
    Why be pleased with a half full cup when you can moan like hell about a half empty one.

If we go up then fantastic

If we don't then so be it, we will have to try again next year. Lets not get so dramatic about failure, everone has to finish somewhere and all thoughs moaning about our chances in the play-offs are probably the same people that said if we kept Parky this year then we would be lucky to finish top half.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]You can bet your life that on Leeds, Huddersfield, Swindon and Millwall message boards they are talking about going up and their team for next year in a higher division - yet we have people saying they know we wont go up because they are "realists". what's the point in that?

From what I've seen on our boards people are only talking about this weekends games. That's all that matters.

You're already talking about next season.

Meanwhile, over on a Leeds board, they are most probably talking about how many points they will win the championship by next season and what players they need to sign to secure a top 4 premier league finish the season after, the bunch of deluded muppets!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]No offence Len, but I really hope Ali wins this one!

You and me both!

Nothing (or very few things anyway) would give me greater pleasure than to shell out 50 notes because we have been promoted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Lennie's team were relegated from the top flight I savoured our last few games because I knew we would never see Charlton in the top flight again. When we played Ipswich in the 1st leg away of the play off semis, I knew we would unassailably lose, when Sunderland scored their second at Wembley I knew the dream was over - as long as I am negative we have a chance.