Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Leeds - Poll, Views, News

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    Of course automatic promotion is not completely out of the question (stop laughing at the back)

NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT!

Best possible side please if we beat Leeds it will be a very interesting final day.

2-0 CAFC, Burton and Wagstaff

Randolph
    Richardson
    Dailly
    Llera
    Borrowdale

Sam
    Semedo----Bailey
    Reid

Burton
    Forster

Subs
    Elliott
    Solly
    Fry
    Rackinson
    Wagstaff
    Akpo
    Mckenzie
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Blimey more than half of us think we're going to win!!! What a nice surprise. Have we all hit the pubs early today or something? ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I reckon a draw which does no-one any favours but Millwall!

Would drop Racon and put Bailey in the centre and Reid out left. Go all out for the win as we have nothing to lose.[/quote]

We had nothing to lose against an understrength Norwich but Parkinson wouldn't go for it, can't see him changing now.

Parkinson seems happy to settle for the playoffs while Leeds still have 2nd to go for and I think they will want it more. Can't see anything but a Leeds win I afraid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I reckon a draw which does no-one any favours but Millwall!

Would drop Racon and put Bailey in the centre and Reid out left. Go all out for the win as we have nothing to lose.

We had nothing to lose against an understrength Norwich but Parkinson wouldn't go for it, can't see him changing now.

Parkinson seems happy to settle for the playoffs while Leeds still have 2nd to go for and I think they will want it more. Can't see anything but a Leeds win I afraid.

Thud. Back down to earth. :-)
  • Options
    I fancy us to win. I'm going with a 4-2
  • Options
    Joint birthday celebration for me and my dad, executive box the works (lol.) Come on Addicks give them a 5-0 tonking please.
  • Options
    Leeds are certainly not invincible and have been beaten by some odd teams and held well by others. I think Charlton will sign off the normal season in style and win 3-1.
  • Options
    I agree with most of the posts for midfield - sam, semedo, bailey, reid. Forster and Burton up front and the standard back four with llera in for sodge. I don't really mind who goes in goal, both Elliot and Randolph have proven that they are good enough at this level and I'd be confident with either. Despite Shelvey leaving we've still got the players to get promotion, whether that be through play-offs or the (unlikely) second spot. Just hope Bailey gets his fitness back and chips in with a couple more goals. COYR!
  • Options
    Also, if the strike force isn't working then get somebody on with a bit of height, earlier rather than later. I hate it when strikers only get ten minutes to show what they can do...
  • Options
    leeds to win 3 -1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-1 2 us and we go 2 the last game ?
  • Options
    3-1 win Shelvey Racon to score first
  • Options
    2-1 to us
  • Options
    Only prediction I'll make is that Lloyd Sam is going to score. He promised.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]3-1 win[s] Shelvey [/s] Racon to score first[/quote]

That'll be the day!
  • Options
    Leeds can possibly seal automatic so will want it more than us.

2-0 to them.
  • Options
    Can't see us getting the result, draw for us at best but Leeds will NEED the result more than us. Don't think the Shelvy sale will help morale in the covered end.
  • Options
    Charlton looked a better side last saturday than Leeds did back in January, charlton to win but by the odd goal
  • Options
    5-1 to charlton......

(Ive done me back in after playing in goal and am jacked up on pain killers)
  • Options
    5-1 to Charlton - Sam to score and a couple for Burton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A hard match to call - Leeds need the points, we need to get some momentum and it's about time we scored a few goals...

A draw I think, but I hope we play well.
  • Options
    I think we have the ability to win this by quite a few goals, on the other hand Leeds might beat us by quite a few.... Could always be a high or even a low to no score draw?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I think we have the ability to win this by quite a few goals, on the other hand Leeds might beat us by quite a few.... Could always be a high or even a low to no score draw?

Inciteful! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I think we have the ability to win this by quite a few goals, on the other hand Leeds might beat us by quite a few.... Could always be a high or even a low to no score draw?

Inciteful! ;-)
    lol my actual view was on the last page i just thought i'd try and list all the options!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

Inciteful! ;-)
    lol my actual view was on the last page i just thought i'd try and list all the options!
    Match Abandoned?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

Inciteful! ;-)
    Match Abandoned?

When did we last have a match abandoned?
  • Options
    1-1 written all over this one I reckon

and Millwall lose at Tranny so the Yorkshire hoards go home happy...
  • Options
    Just been looking on Sky Sports and 70% of people visiting it think Leeds are going to win. What do they know!!!!

COYR!!!
  • Options
    i just worry our win tomorrow will help millwall!!!Why doesnt Reid start?Is he carrying an injury?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: killer kish[/cite]Why doesnt Reid start?Is he carrying an injury?
    Yes, he's not 100% fit.