Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Leeds - Poll, Views, News

13»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers,scoham.Wondered if Parky was having another one of his mad moments by not starting him!
  • Options
    1-0 to us

Sam Sodje to score with a header from a Richardson corner from the left in the 42nd minute.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]1-0 to us

Sam Sodje to score with a header from a Richardson corner from the left in the 42nd minute.

44th minute surely.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]1-0 to us

Nice! :-)
  • Options
    We're in for a cracker cos I've got £3 on 4-1 Charlton. We're due some goals! I've also got a quid on New Zealand to win the world cup at 1000-1... maybe I should've just wasted my £4 on the lottery instead...
  • Options
    I can't see us suddenly producing a goal spree out of the blue, even if we produce another determined performance like Norwich.
    I thought Forster might be the missing link, but maybe the problem lies elsewhere.
    1-2 to the Tykes
  • Options
    1 up, 2-1 down go on to win 3-2.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]1 up, 2-1 down go on to win 3-2.

If Parky finally throws caution to the wind and we suddenly play good open attacking football and hammer Leeds, I don't whether I'll be happy or even more cheesed off that he didn't do it weeks ago when we still had a realistic chance of getting the second spot.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]1 up, 2-1 down go on to win 3-2.

If Parky finally throws caution to the wind and we suddenly play good open attacking football and hammer Leeds, I don't whether I'll be happy or even more cheesed off that he didn't do it weeks ago when we still had a realistic chance of getting the second spot.
    our chance for 2nd is very real but problem is it is unlikely rather than unrealistic
  • Options
    I see this as being a draw or possibly a loss. I think we are bound to suffer a reaction to both the Shelvey news and the unliklihood of us finishing second. I think some heads will go down today plus Leeds will be up for it. So either 0-0 or a 0-1 loss.