Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's in the new takeover rumours

Comments

• Options
    Saw Waggott showing people round the Valley......saying if there is something you can add to the club.........maybe it was just about a coat of paint.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I heard Frank Black of the Pixies is fronting a consortium.

Surely you mean Black Francis.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oh...........Maybe it's the Catholics.
  • Options
    Do we really need another takeover thread?
  • Options
    this one is the real one
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I'm given to understand that Simon Jordan is to play a major role in a consortium takeover.
    And before any of you start..................................... I'm unable/unwilling to disclose my source.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]For what it's worth, I'm given to understand that Simon Jordan is to play a major role in a consortium takeover.
    And before any of you start..................................... I'm unable/unwilling to disclose my source.

The Bottom of an Empty Whiskey bottle ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]For what it's worth, I'm given to understand that Simon Jordan is to play a major role in a consortium takeover.

The Bottom of an Empty Whiskey bottle ?

Marvelous, I have look in one later and update you tomorrow : )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I heard Frank Black of the Pixies is fronting a consortium.

Surely you mean Black Francis.

During his long and illustrious career he has used both names.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks guys n gals....I had just about put the torture of any Takeover rumour to the back of head ! Now a summer of endless speculation and utter know nothing sh!te opinion will follow.............joy !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Thanks guys n gals....I had just about put the torture of any Takeover rumour to the back of head ! Now a summer of endless speculation and utter know nothing sh!te opinion will follow.............joy !
    At least we know what to expect this summer. Last year we were almost expecting something to happen eventually.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Thanks guys n gals....I had just about put the torture of any Takeover rumour to the back of head ! Now a summer of endless speculation and utter know nothing sh!te opinion will follow.............joy !
    At least we know what to expect this summer. Last year we were almost expecting something to happen eventually.

So what's changed...we still do....LOL!!
  • Options
    IF IF IF there is a buyer out there looking to buy us I just hope to hell that he was at the game today.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Curbs was there today so obviously going to be installed as manager when the takeover is complete. Clearly.
  • Options
    curbs to Leeds when they sack Grayson for letting Charlton nick the last automatic place.

You heard it here first.
  • Options
    I'll consider making another offer.

So let the tabloid headlines read, "American consortium planning Addicks bid."
  • Options
    A_A doesn't there have to be at least two of you for it to count as a consortium?
  • Options
    Varney was in the lounge after the game :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Varney was in the lounge after the game :-)

So was The Orange One!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Varney was in the lounge after the game :-)

So was The Orange One!!

I hope he paid for his ticket in cash.
  • Options
    Was Jordan actually at The Valley yesterday ?
  • Options
    Probably cap in hand.

It beggars belief
  • Options
    Probably cap in hand.

It beggars belief
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WereByFarTheGreatest[/cite]Probably cap in hand.

It beggars belief

just like New York,New York ! ;0)
  • Options
    I don't mind going halves.
  • Options
    Don't how true this and could be complete nonsense but someone I know who works at the club reckons there are two consortium's still interested, one from the city and the second is headed by someone who used to own another Football League club. Like I said, could be rubbish. The guy who told me has got some things right in the past but has also got other things completely wrong! So still no the clearer but thought it was worth sharing!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Don't how true this and could be complete nonsense but someone I know who works at the club reckons there are two consortium's still interested, one from the city and the second is headed by someone who used to own another Football League club. Like I said, could be rubbish. The guy who told me has got some things right in the past but has also got other things completely wrong! So still no the clearer but thought it was worth sharing!

Blimey that's a new one Red Robin.....................................we've not heard anything like that before.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Don't how true this and could be complete nonsense but someone I know who works at the club reckons there are two consortium's still interested, one from the city and the second is headed by someone who used to own another Football League club. Like I said, could be rubbish. The guy who told me has got some things right in the past but has also got other things completely wrong! So still no the clearer but thought it was worth sharing!

Blimey that's a new one Red Robin.....................................we've not heard anything like that before.

Haha sorry! a friend of a friend etc.... my uncles, nephews dogs cat has heard there's gonna be takevoer!
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Oh dear, Simon Jordan was there yesterday :-(

Coalitions are all the rage I tell you.

A love in between Richard Murray & Simon Jordan.