Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's in the new takeover rumours

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Don't how true this and could be complete nonsense but someone I know who works at the club reckons there are two consortium's still interested, one from the city and the second is headed by someone who used to own another Football League club. Like I said, could be rubbish. The guy who told me has got some things right in the past but has also got other things completely wrong! So still no the clearer but thought it was worth sharing!

Oh dear, Simon Jordan was there yesterday :-(

It's not him!
  • Options
    Simon jordan was there,however as he cannot afford the 100k from the paddy mccarthy deal he is working off his debt cleaning the loos in the directors lounge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Simon jordan was there,however as he cannot afford the 100k from the paddy mccarthy deal he is working off his debt cleaning the loos in the directors lounge.
    Adam, you ratbag! That should've come with a drinks warning. Someone pass the screencleaner please.
  • Options
    The rumour has also been mentioned in Fan's Views on the CAFC site, but I took it with a big dose of good humour as it was posted by J. Acworth!
  • Options
    Putting takeover rumours aside, why on earth would Simon Jordon be at the Valley, he hates us with a passion? Was he seen at the ticket office because he certainly wouldn't get a complimentary seat. Seems this is just another wild rumour too?
  • Options
    I was told Jordan was there but I guessed it was as a friend of Bates.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I was told Jordan was there but I guessed it was as a friend of Bates.

What about her cage fighting, cross dressing, on/off husband?
  • Options
    Blimey....Whoooooooosh!!....LOL.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    The Red Robin

Ridsdale is looking for another club to screw up now he has left Cardiff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Starinnaddick[/cite]The Red Robin

Ridsdale is looking for another club to screw up now he has left Cardiff.

I really hope that's not true as apparently it's someone who was involved with Leeds before Bates took over, but the person who told me couldn't remember his name. Wasn't it the Krasner's before Bates or were they just administrators?
  • Options
    We really do not want Ridsdale anywhere near this club.
  • Options
    is this thread gonna be as long as the previous takeover thread and is there any point to it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]is this thread gonna be as long as the previous takeover thread and is there any point to it?

Yes and no
  • Options
    Risdale should not be allowed within 100 foot of any football club in the land. How has he got away with virtually wiping out two massive clubs in the football league (yes cardiff are a big club)
    And not faced any ban or restrictions on his envolvment. Its a sham of a mockery of a mockery of a sham.
  • Options
    Utter ........
  • Options
    Let it go...
  • Options