Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The oil spill

2»

Comments

• Yeh, I watch it. Find myself shouting at the telly.

In earlier news CBS were talking about the royal wedding with a reporter stood outside Buck Palace. Turns out the wedding was Crown Princess Victoria's in Sweden.
  • The Tourist Board of Louisiana(sic) pulled an add to go into the presss and TV it said " we beat the British in 1776 and we will beat them in 2010"

40% of shares in BP are held by Americans. The people in charge of the rig when it blew --Americans----the blow out vale supplied by Americans--- the company who are the in total charge are BP AMERICA, the oil was for the American market.

Other than the above though its all our fault !
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Other than the above though its all our fault ![/quote]

Unlike Bhopal which was an all American venture and people are still suffering today from the Union Carbide disaster, which the company weaseled its way out of paying up full compensation.

Another thing that gort my goat was an interview with an alleged crew member of the platform who was saying that he had reported that a valve was leaking asnd all BP did was shut it down, sorry but am I missing something here, the valve was faulty it was reported, the company shut it down .. what is wrong or irresposnible about that?