Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zola Sacked

should have kept sir alan

ESPN Story

Comments

• Options
    not surprised
  • Options
    The least surprising headline of the summer
  • Options
    Curbishley to return?
  • Options
    Here's an idea, lets do the same with Parkinson at the end of the season and have another swap with West Ham :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Curbishley to return?

Slaven Bilic. Nailed on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Curbishley to return?

Slaven Bilic. Nailed on.

Maybe, but Grant would also have to be in with a good chance, he is a class manager and is proven in the Premiership.

Zola will walk away with a nice few quid....
  • Options
    Not surprised but they stayed up what more do they want.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Pardew back there, in which case I'll be putting a bet on them to go down! They should go for Curbs or Hughes.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    McLaren is going to Wolfsburg, Hughes has priced himself out of this and other jobs with the size and cost of his back-up team and as for Curbs, well you just NEVER go back do you?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Mark Hughes i think will end up there, however if i was West Ham i woudl want Curbs, who else is betetr working on a tight budget and gets on with the owners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dowie, nailed on.
    Former player, very intelligent man. They may have a job in persuading Hull to release him, but he'd be absolutely ideal for them.
  • Options
    I agree with quuensland, they should appoint Dowie.

Anyway the fans would not want Curbs back.
  • Options
    So we've seen Curbs, Dowie, and Pards suggested....

What's the odds on Les Reed?
  • Options
    Andy Nelson is still alive isn't he. Former Hammer as well !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]So we've seen Curbs, Dowie, and Pards suggested....

What's the odds on Les Reed?
    Yeah, the Les Reed Stand has a certain ring to it...
    lung_toilet_floater.jpg
  • Options
    Is O'Leary still kicking about, perfect opportunity to get back into football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Not surprised but they stayed up what more do they want.

Did you see the size of their wage bill? I'd suggest they expected a little more than being lucky enough to scrape past the two poorest teams to 'grace' the Premiership and another dead set on imploding on & off the pitch. C'mon this is West Ham we're talking about not Stoke or Wigan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcjames[/cite]Here's an idea, lets do the same with Parkinson at the end of the season and have another swap with West Ham :)

Great post just as we're on the final run in...thanks james it's much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    With about a dozen games left in the 2010-11 season, and relegation staring the Hammers in the face, they will appoint a "Temporary Management Consultant."

The Face of Relegation:

http://www.catflapfootball.com/uploads/fcd9d573-e392-48d3-b5a0-bd4de7e1c61f.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe Steve Clarke will take over.Havent seen any reports of him leaving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bilic definately...

New cheese released in the East end today... Poorgonezola

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    What about a ''dream team'' of Dowie as director of football and Pardew as day-to-day manager?
  • Options
    Got to be Bilic but i fear these two want to pick the team and manage it themselves. I feel they will just get a yes man in so they can do it all themselves
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]What about a ''dream team'' of Dowie as director of football and Pardew as day-to-day manager?

That is the new situation comedy scheduled by ITV.
    Guaranteed to be canceled before the end of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]What about a ''dream team'' of Dowie as director of football and Pardew as day-to-day manager?

That's a team that could put Chelsea at risk of relegation
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Got to be Bilic but i fear these two want to pick the team and manage it themselves. I feel they will just get a yes man in so they can do it all themselves

Given the timing do you think that he's definitely lined up? Why not wait 'till after the World Cup to annouce it if it's him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Got to be Bilic but i fear these two want to pick the team and manage it themselves. I feel they will just get a yes man in so they can do it all themselves

Given the timing do you think that he's definitely lined up? Why not wait 'till after the World Cup to annouce it if it's him?

I'm not definite about anything where west ham are concerned. I just hope it is him. He was close to taking it last time it was available. Cant think of anyone else i'd like to get it to be honest
  • Options
    Pardew ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Steve Bruce, worked under the two Davids at Brum and will soon be due his annual move!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Steve Bruce, worked under the two Davids at Brum and will soon be due his annual move!

Lot of talk about Avram Grant but Slaven still the fans choice. God anyone but Bruce i would rather pardew back. Glen Roeder is a good shout for a yes man