Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zola Sacked

2»

Comments

• Options
    anyone who can bring them the more exciting football that curbs failed to produce ... no mid table mediocrity safety first football ... a relegation battle or champions league spot for the hammers
  • Options
    one thing's for sure, West Ham fans don't like Curbs and don't want him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]one thing's for sure, West Ham fans don't like Curbs and don't want him

That couldn't be truer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Got to be Bilic but i fear these two want to pick the team and manage it themselves. I feel they will just get a yes man in so they can do it all themselves

Given the timing do you think that he's definitely lined up? Why not wait 'till after the World Cup to annouce it if it's him?

Bilic isn't involved in the World Cup is he?
  • Options
    Apparently Zola was sacked for misconduct and has not received a pay-off. Something to do with "speaking out" when told his squad was up for sale

If this is true I find it disgusting from the Davids and I'm delighted they didn't invest in our club. I really do not like those little turds in the slightest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Got to be Bilic but i fear these two want to pick the team and manage it themselves. I feel they will just get a yes man in so they can do it all themselves

Given the timing do you think that he's definitely lined up? Why not wait 'till after the World Cup to annouce it if it's him?

Bilic isn't involved in the World Cup is he?

You're quite right, doh!
  • Options
    Did feel sorry for him on Sky yesterday when he bought out coffee for all the reports from his house.
  • Options
    I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager whos been pushed out by that scummy club now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager whos been pushed out by that scummy club now!

What and you think they should have kept him because you liked how he came across. Dont make me laugh ..This a results based business and his results were shite. You liking him or not doesn't come into it. Not to sure Charlton are in a postion to criticise how west ham are with their managers. How long did dowie get???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager whos been pushed out by that scummy club now!

What and you think they should have kept him because you liked how he came across. Dont make me laugh ..This a results based business and his results were shite

No... I think you shouldve sacked him properly, and not exploited his 'speaking out' - pathetic imo...
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager Not to sure Charlton are in a postion to criticise how west ham are with their managers. How long did dowie get???

Last time I checked, I didn't fire dowie - the board did. I wouldn't have either...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How long did Dowie get?

About 15 games and £11m too much.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager whos been pushed out by that scummy club now!

What and you think they should have kept him because you liked how he came across. Dont make me laugh ..This a results based business and his results were shite

No... I think you shouldve sacked him properly, and not exploited his 'speaking out' - pathetic imo...
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I genuinely really like how the bloke comes across... Just another manager Not to sure Charlton are in a postion to criticise how west ham are with their managers. How long did dowie get???

Last time I checked, I didn't fire dowie - the board did. I wouldn't have either...

So he was just another manager pushed out by your scummy club then ?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    By the way when you say " you should have sacked him" I take it you mean west ham because the last time i checked i never sacked him
  • Options
    No doubt Zola's a lovely bloke and Ferguson is a bit of a.......well......let's not go there, but I know who I'd rather have as manager of my club. FWIW I think that Zola will be back in the game sooner rather than later but he needs to learn his lessons in the lower league, away from the spotlight.

In fairness to WHU (now that IS unusual for me!) I was very surprised they stuck by him when they came in and gave him the chance to keep them up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]No doubt Zola's a lovely bloke and Ferguson is a bit of a.......well......let's not go there, but I know who I'd rather have as manager of my club. FWIW I think that Zola will be back in the game sooner rather than later but he needs to learn his lessons in the lower league, away from the spotlight.

In fairness to WHU (now that IS unusual for me!) I was very surprised they stuck by him when they came in and gave him the chance to keep them up.

Football has changed so much and mostly due to money but i'm not sure you'll see anyone managing clubs as long as fergie,wenger,clough,Lyall and the like. Its get results or get out. To be fair i hate the pair of the Davids but they did give him time to pull it round
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]By the way when you say " you should have sacked him" I take it you mean west ham because the last time i checked i never sacked him

Touché ;)

I'm sure he was happy with his millions and millions in his contract pay-off... Zola's getting fucked over
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]By the way when you say " you should have sacked him" I take it you mean west ham because the last time i checked i never sacked him

Touché ;)

I'm sure he was happy with his millions and millions in his contract pay-off... Zola's getting fucked over

I think you'll find that Zola's earned quite a few quid there so probably not exactly being f*****over. He just wont be paid for the rest of his contract but if you check the salary thread i'm sure you'll see he's not done bad. I'd like to be f*****over earning that much
  • Options
    Just checked £36,300 per week. Blimey your right they have robbed him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Just checked £36,300 per week. Blimey your right they have robbed him

I think there could be a case of unfair dismissal again ;)