Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

80 year old stabbed in Charlton

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'd chuck the basterd off the top of the flats...
  • Options
    Would be nice if loads of CAFC fans laid some flowers outside the block just to show how sickened everyone is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]Would be nice if loads of CAFC fans laid some flowers outside the block just to show how sickened everyone is.
    Agreed SE9,
    Can we arrange this guys? Meet in Liberal before game 2mo?
  • Options
    Scum who do this just need to die. No purpose on this earth. Let them die. Humiliate them first. Scum f****n c**t. Sorry, pisses me off and i have NO time for this.
  • Options
    Looking out the window at that block an thinking of that terrible scene. Our cab driver earlier said he used to take her up to church. A little frail lady as nice as you could meet. Am sure we will look over at the flats tomorrow night an think of her. God rest her soul.
  • Options
    I just cant stop thinking about this poor Lady!I hope you are hung high culprit!!!!
  • Options
    RIP, my thoughts to her family.. Absolutely speechless how someone would do this, they deserve life for a life. I hope the murderer is found if not already, emotionless scum. Karma will hit him/her I hope.

RIP. Good gesture with the flowers there guys, a little something can go a mile. Condolences to her family and friends.
  • Options
    The two people who were detaned earlier have been released with no charges brought against them.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Daniel Franklin, 33, of Abbeywood, charged with murder today at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court.

BBC News link
  • Options
    Victoria Cordice of Little Heath Charlton also arrested.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taveren/Curb-It we going to do this flowers thingy ? let me know ill get something.
  • Options
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/8352560.CHARLTON___ABBEY_WOOD___34_year_old_man_denies_murdering_Irene_Barrett/?ref=mr
  • Options
    scum who did this absolute scum makes my blood boil
  • Options
    disgusting absolutely disgusting. imagine if that was your old dear or gran. fucking disgrace that bloke should never be let out if found guilty.
  • Options
    Absolutely shocking....RIP and best wishes to her family.
  • Options
    Bloody disgrace, didnt see this thread first time round, did the flowers thing from CAFC happen?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Victoria Cordice of Little Heath Charlton also arrested.