Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To the hundreds trying to register for the site tonight.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    And SoS, as for the good people of the Crystal Palace BBS bleating its pathetic they can't read a Charlton forum today, this would be the same BBS that would delete my posts off last year trying to organise a charity bet for Demelza or the Geoff Thomas fund because it was 'something they did not want their site associated with'......
  • Options
    don't worry afka he's on holiday for my benefit... yet mysteriously still online and unable to answer any of my points...someone pass him the kleenex because he's got a few charlton fans riled
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]IsawLeaburnScore, I'm going to do you a huge favour and clear off for a week.............you need to go and have a few pints, drown your sorrows and get yourself together.

Peace out.

Hmmmm....huge favour indeed. * Yawn *

And seriously....'peace out'. WTF!
  • Options
    well SoS ill say this nexttime we play you at The Valley (its in SE7 not in SE3 or SE10 etc) be sure to pop over and say hello---- ill make sure i wont miss you.
  • Options
    AFKA,

I don't blame you mate, I've been on here since the final whistle last night and admittedly I was a little worse for wear at the time of my posts so apologies for rubbing it in.

Some might see it as a sign of weakness you declining to accept new users. Personally, I just see it as you can't be bothered to accept new users and as others have said, why should you? They'll all be gone within a week.

I'd like to think I've been on here not just when Palace have something to shout about when it comes to the CPFC vs CAFC debate, unfortunately some people only come out of the woodwork at times like this. It'd be the same on the BBS and Holmesdale if we get some bad news.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]And SoS, as for the good people of the Crystal Palace BBS bleating its pathetic they can't read a Charlton forum today, this would be the same BBS that would delete my posts off last year trying to organise a charity bet for Demelza or the Geoff Thomas fund because it was 'something they did not want their site associated with'......

Didn't the BBS lockdown when Palace were announced as being in administration anyway?

right decision AFKA, massive respect for your running of this ship btw.
  • Options
    I don't really care what the Glaziers or Spanners fans think I'm just surprised that they can ; - )

AFKA's site and his rules. People can still read and old non-Charlton supporting members can and have posted.

Not really sure what the problem is especially as we mean nothing to them and they care nothing about us. Or at least that's what they keep telling themselves and us but their actions keep giving them away.
  • Options
    Had to be done or there'd be 400-odd threads off palace fans not hating us
  • Options
    Well said AKFA. There is facebook for gloating Palace and Milwall fans, been pleased to come here and read posts from people feeling similar to me, rather than a load of morons wasting their Monday nights/Tuesday mornings intent in rubbing it in. Don't get me wrong, other fans input and banter is great, just now is not the time or the place for "members" who will sign up and only spend a few days trying to get a rise out of most Charlton fans here.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If no new members could sign up how come they accepted me (I joined up about 5 o clock)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Semeeeeeedo[/cite]If no new members could sign up how come they accepted me (I joined up about 5)

Because the post you were referring to was yesterday. Earlier today was Members Only because we could not guarantee the site would remain stable without applying it due to increased traffic, but people could still register to be members though today, like yourself.