Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Semedo & Bailey - First Departures?

13»

Comments

• Options
    And me ;-)
  • Options
    me too....I love him (in a manly sort of way)
  • Options
    I meant to add that I take Bailey going as a given but i'd obviously love him to stay too, however when Murray mentioned selling a couple of players I could only think of Bailey, Racon and Semedo as being worth any substantial cash.
  • Options
    I know Southampton are keen on Richardson
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I know Southampton are keen on Richardson

Sir Ralph ? ;0)
  • Options
    Surely Pardew should leap at the opportunity to grab Moutouakil (?spelling) rather than Richardson?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Surely Pardew should leap at the opportunity to grab Moutouakil (?spelling) rather than Richardson?[/quote]Or take Ricdhardson but you have to have Moutakill too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]He does the work of 2 men

Laurel and Hardy?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I thought they sign the right back Calderon from Brighton? Then again this is Pardew we are talking about...
  • Options
    wouldnt be too surprised if bailey rolled up at the saints
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]wouldnt be too surprised if bailey rolled up at the saints

I wouldn't either, but for my sake I hope the club hold out for as much as possible if/when Saints come knocking. Ambrose doing well at Palace was one thing, but I'd hate to see Pardew profiting from our financial situation by picking up a bargain.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]wouldnt be too surprised if bailey rolled up at the saints

I wouldn't either, but for my sake I hope the club hold out for as much as possible if/when Saints come knocking. Ambrose doing well at Palace was one thing, but I'd hate to see Pardew profiting from our financial situation by picking up a bargain.

wouldn't surprise me at all, he told me his best mate is Jason Puncheon, and he sat with Fraser at the team of the year award with the Southampton table as we only sent the two awardees along.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    I thought they sign the right back Calderon from Brighton? Then again this is Pardew we are talking about...

Good call - they did & hopefully as The Chairman doesn't appear to be convinced with Pardew, maybe they won't allow him to spend too much more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Or take Ricdhardson but you have to have Moutakill too

Some kind of crazed Buy one get one free deal on Footballers. Maybe the clubs planning to sell all out players in pairs, in order to appease God in some kind of Noah's Ark-esq fashion.
  • Options
    I saw bailey driving through blackfen towards the A2 yesterday at about half 4.made me wonder why he was probably coming back from the training ground at that time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc4life[/cite]I saw bailey driving through blackfen towards the A2 yesterday at about half 4.made me wonder why he was probably coming back from the training ground at that time?

maybe he'd been training.

Wouldn't have booked a holiday until after 29th May so most likely players still keeping their fitness up and taking tests/measuring fitness to be ready for pre-season.

Wouldn't be very good for them to just stop training straight away as would be harder to get fit again in July.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Clubs know we are on the verge of admininstration and will look to take advantage of that.

How will clubs know we are on the verge of administration when the only people who have mentioned it are the ill informed on here?
  • Options
    What they will know is we need the money.
  • Options
    Is the Moon not out of contract? Building him into a swap deal would seem to be a bit silly if that's the case. Still, we've done dafter things.
  • Options
    http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/readingfc/s/2034212_value_for_mooney

Seems not, 3 year contract signed with Reading in 2008.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CommentAuthorcafc4life CommentTime1 day ago quote# 76
    I saw bailey driving through blackfen towards the A2 yesterday at about half 4.made me wonder why he was probably coming back from the training ground at that time?

Maybe he was coming back from playing golf
  • Options
    saw your nephew shopping in asda today uncle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]saw your nephew shopping in asda today uncle.
    Did you mate what one?
  • Options
    charlton mate.
  • Options
    Maybe he was coming back from playing golf

;o)
  • Options
    Brunello quote# 38
    How will clubs know we are on the verge of administration when the only people who have mentioned it are the ill informed on here?

The Daily Mail said so!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Brunello quote# 38

The Daily Mail said so!

And where did they get it from?
  • Options
    I dont know. But it must be true?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont know. But it must be true?

I wouldn't rely on the Daily Mail - they still think we've got a king and an empire!