Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tim Westwood

Comments

• Options
    Whyte - I fail to understand why you are sticking up for him clearly the mans a bellend. While you may be right about the money thing and the success thing i still dont think it makes him the god that you seem to portray him as. While he has done allot for the UK hip hop scene his efforts are tiny in comparrison to artists like Task Force (who are real UK hp hop writers), Rodney P, SKITZ in the early 90's, Roots Manuva and Forigen Beggers. I would suggest that even Dizzie Rascle has done more for the scene than he has, in actual fact i would suggest Westwood has done more in support of the USA scene than the UK look at his CD's its full of US Music. I think nthe mans a success yes (i dont hate in quiet the same way some on here seem too) but he is a bellend. All these artists i have mentioned above dont talk like bellends beacuse they are adults see :-).
  • Options
    i heard that he speaks like one of the chuckle brothers in real life
  • Options
    Anyone seen 50 cent? Lost a LOT of weight for a film about a cancer patient.
  • Options
    Has he changed his name to 50 percent?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I only know that I do not like that accent when it comes out of him.

Chunes, why pick on purple? You Sir are a colourists deep down and are trying to manipulate Gooner' into fighting your dirty battles.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Whats wrong with the burning thingy ? all that ash recycled etc.

Mind you burning is to good for people who call me GOONER !!!! there deserve more pain.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Oh Gooner' if we were to call you 'Hater it would give the wrong impression and not highlight your loving, sweet natured, caring side.
  • Options
    I have spoken to him on the phone in 88 before a trip to NYC, no accent no street talk just a normal bloke.

His street lingo is not as bad as it was in the mid 80's when he was on LWR anyone remember that pirate station.

Anyone see him on bad meaning good Hip Hop Doc back in the early 90's embarrassing or what.
  • Options
    a white man pretending to be a black man..........sad
  • Options
    He plays records of someone elses music. Overlaps each record,sometimes with effects and gets paid lots.
    Wished I'd thought of that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that the guy is able to laugh at himself, but some of his less intelligent listeners miss the point and think it's all serious. OK, he may sound like a nob, but I actually respect him for championing the music he loves, even if I don't always agree with his judgement. He was promoting many artists who are now big way before they were famous and whatever you say, he knows his onions and is respected in the business as such, which is quite an achievement for a posh white boy in a working class black man's world. That speaks volumes.

He has, however, spawned a thousand reverse coconut faux patois idiots that make me despair when I have the misfortune to hear them though innit!
  • Options
    Yeah, him and that bloody Charlie Chaplin pretending to be a tramp when he was loaded or that bleedin' Hulk Hogan; went round his house once - did he roar in my face and wrestle me? Did he f*ck! Made me a cup of tea and offered me a biscuit the big fake!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Yeah, him and that bloody Charlie Chaplin pretending to be a tramp when he was loaded or that bleedin' Hulk Hogan; went round his house once - did he roar in my face and wrestle me? Did he f*ck! Made me a cup of tea and offered me a biscuit the big fake![/quote]

Slight difference to be fair
  • Options
    Weird.
  • Options
    nice caravan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Weird.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_710029][ul][div]50cent1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

That's not Tim Westwood.
  • Options
    Don't really have an opinion on the bloke, the music he represents that is another matter, complete & utter s*** only UK Garage music is worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]I have spoken to him on the phone in 88 before a trip to NYC, no accent no street talk just a normal bloke.

maybe he was putting the normal voice on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Weird.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_710029][ul][div]50cent1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

That's not Tim Westwood.

That's 50 cent, in relevance to my earlier post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]

That's not Tim Westwood.

That's 50 cent, in relevance to my earlier post.

Yeah I know, I was only joshing!

He does look completely different though, I never would have guessed in a million years that was 50cent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well said Charltonkeston. Spot on mate!
  • Options
    JT thats 50 Cent seriously he looks like a right wrongun that thin what a change lol.
  • Options
    he looks like an accountant
  • Options
    Only good thimg he's done is the intro scene for Next Hype
  • Options
    The older he gets, the more of a prat he looks. Do we have to judge everybody by how much money they make? He can't be a prat because he makes more money than anybody on here -so what? I think Jordan may make more money than most of us, and Susan Boyle!!!!
  • Options
    id love to give westwood a slap and any one that listens to the jank music he plays needs a good hiding too. woeful.
  • Options
    Someone I know was very good friends with Tim Westwood growing up, and helped him a lot in his early days. Word is however, that Mr Westwood has only scored around 5/10 at remembering where he came from and who helped him get there.
  • Options
    Westwood is the the kind of person that should not be allowed to mate, his offspring would only hold back the human race
  • Options
    When threads get resurrected from the dead for no apparent reason #543
  • Options

Middle class vicars son, why he needs to speak in that way who knows. Pretty much like white schoolboys going around trying to talk like black guys ....hilarious but at least they're young & have that excuse.

As for being a promoter & that automatically means they're mega rich think again. I've a friend who regularly brought over hip hop/rap artists as well as some soul artists over a 15 year period & while he's comfortable he's by no means rich (even tho he's tight ;-) )