Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam to pack it in and go into fashion and music

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Maybe you go in with him rich and draw up some proper rascal

I still havnt forgiven him for nearly making me crash a bus full of special needs kids at avery hill.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Maybe you go in with him rich and draw up some proper rascal gear..

Seriously is this a wind up? Even 70% fit he could still take home 3 to 5k per week in the championship, I still havnt forgiven him for nearly making me crash a bus full of special needs kids at avery hill.

You can say that again...oh sorry you just did!
  • Options
    Computer I'm on is as old as henners its a nimbus if anyone remembers them from school.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Computer I'm on is as old as henners its a nimbus if anyone remembers them from school.

p*** off ; - )
  • Options
    wow. a nimbus - haven't seen one of those since 1994.
  • Options
    Its so old just got an email from charles babbage...
  • Options
    Lloyd showing off some of his fashion range!

• Options
    edited May 2010
    At the POTY, he was wearing a suit that is best described as Eton boating outfit meets Tupac. He said that it was his design and I thought it was just a joke!
  • Options
    Swap M&S around and you get S&M or even SAM. Spookey eh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Its so old just got an email from charles babbage...

have you thought about upgrading? you can pick up a 486 quite cheap nowadays or you could push the boat out and get a pentium pro (with turbo button.)

:D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lloyd told me he was looking for a new angle for young trendy fashion and I suggested what he's wearing in the photo you see above.
  • Options
    I believe he's calling it the CardiSam....
  • Options
    will he be joining up with Chris Bart Willaims fashion thing? :))
  • Options
    Sign him up for the Windscreen Save Charlton Concert!
  • Options
    I thought he was wearing a Samcard.
  • Options
    So now the truth is out. Lloyd read all the jibes on here about you-know-who's cardigans - and decided to make the cardy the new must-have fashion accessory of 2010!
  • Options
    The problem is with sams clothing is its finish.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The problem is with sams clothing is its finish.
    I don't know, I bought a load of his t shirts, a few varied form good to very good quality, 3/4 pretty poor and another one got lost in the wash.
  • Options
    I think you all have way to high expectations with regards to Sams clothes. He is a third tier fashion designer for christs sake.
  • Options
    Maybe thats his market clothes and music that is.As for a winger when you first set your eyes on Len Glover,Mike Kenning,Harry Gregory,Colin Powell ,Mark Stuart and John Robinson ,Sam comes a poor last.All the best with your next career move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant see him packing in football altogether just yet. i doubt he's quite rich enough to take the risk at the moment
  • Options
    red red robin dub mix excellent review in black velvet music magazine
  • Options
    Problem with Sam's clothes is that they only last for 60 minutes, look knackered, and have to be replaced by something, also second rate, that you'd borrowed from someone else.
  • Options
    Have to say what LS is wearing is shocking, worse than a Nathan Barley pile of badged up crap twinky tailoring.

Adam when you almost crashed were you driving your difference engine?

Sorry that made me laugh, but anyways Sam would do better making a T-Shirt of the difference engine rather than some cod-awful american badged up high school dross. I remember we used to wear that shit in 1982 in the school playground, except our US Marine badges were stuck on straight and we didn't have designed Def Leppard rips for the drips in our jeans. Just shocking.

He'll be back to footy in two years. Not like you couldn't design crap like that and train two hours a day.
  • Options
    im sure the youths of brixton and peckham will love the clothes he designs.
  • Options
    or Tim Westwood
  • Options
    Heard from a friend who works for the Beeb that Sam has tie ups with Alesha Dixon,( who has sport & football connections.) She apparently wants to start up a rival, more UK oriented, version of LA Fitness with it's own sports fashion branding which is big money. So either Sam is going to be on Celebrity Come Dancing, which seems highly unlikely to me, (?) or there's a possible outlet for his clothes designs. He might be a third tier designer, but his link up play seems to have moved up a notch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Have to say what LS is wearing is shocking, worse than a Nathan Barley pile of badged up crap twinky tailoring.

Adam when you almost crashed were you driving your difference engine?

Sorry that made me laugh, but anyways Sam would do better making a T-Shirt of the difference engine rather than some cod-awful american badged up high school dross. I remember we used to wear that shit in 1982 in the school playground, except our US Marine badges were stuck on straight and we didn't have designed Def Leppard rips for the drips in our jeans. Just shocking.

He'll be back to footy in two years. Not like you couldn't design crap like that and train two hours a day.

LOL, not my choice of street wear (despite the nice cardy) but maybe the point is that it's not for the more mature types such as you and me Colin.

If kids are wearing clothes, listening to music or talking the way their parents like then there is something wrong with them IMHO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]im sure the youths of brixton and peckham will love the clothes he designs.
    Not sure he's actually a designer. I think a number of footballers - including Cronaldo - have been seen on TV in his gear.

Good luck to him in his new careers. I can also see him acting. Maybe start in soaps and move onto films in a couple of years.
  • Options
    Was chatting last night someone who knows Lloyd really well. Apparantly he is putting the fashion thing to one side as the music stuff is snowballing. He is hoping to guest slots at a number of gigs over the summer, with the intention to release his first solo track in September.

Apparently his agent is trying to coax him into taking up an offer to go in Big Brother this summer as it would be brilliant for his profile, but apparently Lloyd is reluctant because he is quite shy and thinks he won't be interesting enough !!

He said it will be decided one way or another in the next few days.