Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good Luck To The Lions At Wembley

13»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dear me another one creeping on our board,get yourself off,big game saturday you may even win one one day.

Just passing through and feeling the love!

Jealousy is a terrible thing!
  • have you won it then?
  • [cite]Posted By: FreeThinker[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dear me another one creeping on our board,get yourself off,big game saturday you may even win one one day.

Does your mum know your using the pc this late?
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: FreeThinker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dear me another one creeping on our board,get yourself off,big game saturday you may even win one one day.

Does your mum know your using the pc this late?

You can do better than that, put some effort into it.

btw "the PC" are you a one computer home? Is Bournemouth on the wrong side of the digital divide!
  • see you did not quite sell out? the day trippers not so up for it this time.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]I'd rather be at Wembley in the play-off final with a few thousand proper plastics and non-Millwall fans than trying to find ways of spending a Saturday afternoon away from the tv.....

If we lose then I'd have rather finished 7th! Depressing experience last season, do not want that again. Reckon there could be a fair bit of grief tomorrow as well, the plod are looking like they're trying very hard to stir things up by telling loads of landlords to shut while giving Swindon all the largest pubs. Apparently shutting everything around Baker Street, Marylebone and Wembley at 1.30. That's really going to go down well.

really

the plod are making it all up

here we go again

& you'd rather be at Wembley than making excuses not to be?

Are you for real?

You sound like such a typical Millwall fan i wish you'd stop coming on here.

Next thing you'll be telling me that horse had it coming.

Please go away.
  • Jealous? Probably but either way I hope Millwall get bashed.
  • I won't wish them luck, I do hope they enjoy the day and the result is the same as last year.
  • I have and will be jealous of various things in life, but I can tell you now, Millwall will never ever be one of them.
  • A little envious maybe..................but 'never ever' jealous.