Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]The only thing you witnessed SLL were Swindon fan abusing a disabled Millwall Fan but nothing else hense the rose tinted glasses, no doubt when it all goes pear shaped at Pompey,Cardiff,Swansea,Leeds and Hull none of it will be your fault just over reaction from the local police

It can't be rose tinted if I didn't see it you idiot. Grow up.

When it kicks off next year why is it ONLY our fault? Don't the firms that Leeds, Pompey, Swansea, Cardiff, Hull, Burnley, Forest, Sheff United, Barnsley, Middlesbrough, etc turn out for us deserve part of the blame as well? Or only us?

Takes two to tango and almost every team in the Championship have people willing to dance.
  • Options
    Ooh, this arguement again?

I heard about a Swindon fan getting a slap for chucking a load of abuse at a Millwall fans little girl. Over as quickly as it started apparently. I say 'apparently' because I didnt see it - just 'heard'. Might be b*ll*cks. Probably is.

"next door neighbours brother lives in swindon went to the game and said there was millwall abusing and attacking anyone in sight"

You 'heard'. Might be b*ll*cks. Probably is.
  • Options
    Would like to congratulate Millwall! Well done for jumping over gates at Waterloo that were already open. Well done for activating the passenger alarms on the Jubilee at Waterloo. Well done for doing the same thing at Southwark that then took the train out of service and then caused a suspension between Waterloo & Stratford. So thank You Millwall. Pure Class!!

The above from a mate who was working last saturday evening for London Underground.
  • Options
    Kids these days, eh?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Would like to congratulate Millwall! Well done for jumping over gates at Waterloo that were already open. Well done for activating the passenger alarms on the Jubilee at Waterloo. Well done for doing the same thing at Southwark that then took the train out of service and then caused a suspension between Waterloo & Stratford. So thank You Millwall. Pure Class!!

The above from a mate who was working last saturday evening for London Underground.
    For a minute there I thought you were describing the Bournemouth FA Cup match away day special in 1973....

A lot worse went on that day, and plenty of others too....

We're no angels...
  • Options
    You ever tried jumping one of those ticket barriers? Impossible. Almost broke me back. Six pints of Qwak didn't help matters I suppose....
  • Options
    f**k off

AFKA says "mostfans are welcome"

most so that means you can f**k off
  • Options
    Local Swindon news reports there were more trouble and arrests with Swindon fans!

Gooner - don't let hatred consume you. This website's motto is something like love charlton, love life etc, take it on board!
  • Options
    Well good job you won then wasn't it !
  • Options
    SLL I won't try and explain in a much plainer and simplified way I don't want your single brain cell getting information overload and bursting, your response to my second post pretty much confirms what millwall are all about its never us, another case of the rose tinted glasses
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]SLL I won't try and explain in a much plainer and simplified way I don't want your single brain cell getting information overload and bursting, your response to my second post pretty much confirms what millwall are all about its never us, another case of the rose tinted glasses

OK. You can claim I'm wearing rose tinted specs and insult my intelligence, I could easily claim you're naive, narrow minded and bitter, but I won't do that.....

PS. Next time you wish to insult my intelligence, how about you make sure your post is grammatically correct and constructed properly.

*now awaits someone to pick fault in mine*
  • Options
    Sparrow in the nicest possible words Bore-off! and im sure you understand what that means? comprende
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    can we not sink this bl**dy thread now
  • Options
    Well congrats to Millwall on Making it up to the Championship.

We will still however be No1 in South London next season & we'll still get more fans than Palace & Millwall get in the Championship albeit with a smaller margin than this season & the one before that & the one before that & ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]SLL I won't try and explain in a much plainer and simplified way I don't want your single brain cell getting information overload and bursting, your response to my second post pretty much confirms what millwall are all about its never us, another case of the rose tinted glasses

OK. You can claim I'm wearing rose tinted specs and insult my intelligence, I could easily claim you're naive, narrow minded and bitter, but I won't do that.....

PS. Next time you wish to insult my intelligence, how about you make sure your post is grammatically correct and constructed properly.

I think the comma after '....rose tinted specs and insult my intelligence' should be a full stop or at least a semi colon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

I think the comma after '....rose tinted specs and insult my intelligence' should be a full stop or at least a semi colon!

Must admit I did give that area a little bit of thought. I think a semi colon may have been appropriate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

Surely the words 'my intelligence' from a Spanner fan is a contradiction in terms...
  • Options
    got told by a millwall mate you were fighting amongst yourselves in a boozer SLL
  • Options
    That wasn't fighting. That was intense group celebration!
  • Options
    Funny how these two always seem to turn up together. That's PACE for you I guess - the days of getting someone to "cough" via a quiet word in the back of the van are long gone.