Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Life expectancy predictor

2»

Comments

• Options
    91 - perfect bill of health other than smokin green, oh well you can't have it all, very much doubt i'l b reachin that age, not unless there's serious improvement in the nhs by then
  • Options
    71,give up the green,i have and im gonna live for an extra 2 years.....wooooooohooooooooo
  • Options
    Better than i thought! 86- only just half way there!

but i should be 12 stone 10- ha ha- maybe if you chop an arm and a leg off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite] maybe if you chop an arm and a leg off

Dood, i dont reckon you could afford that, it would cost you 'an arm and leg' lol

Ba da boom
  • Options
    Lol-

(Getting your coat by any chance ollie?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Lol-

(Getting your coat by any chance ollie?)

not me mate, i always wear a fleece justin case!
  • Options
    51 lol! not looking to clever considering i'm filling that in as an 18 year old
  • Options
    nice work Jim, doth cap to you
  • Options
    72 -sh*t only another 40 yrs left !
  • Options
    i'm officially middle aged in april.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimbrannin[/cite]51 lol! not looking to clever considering i'm filling that in as an 18 year old

Believe me mate- it's far better than looking at it that way than as a 44 year old!
  • Options
    Results
    If you continue maintaining healthy habits, you'll want to plan for a maximum life expectancy of 93 years or more.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 170 lbs.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
    1. Age of parents
    2. Diet
    3. Age of grandparents

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
    1. Gender
    2. Family health
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited January 2007
    88 - So long as I'm not senile and have to live in care, if that's the case then please take me outside and shoot me - It's a fecking mess now, god knows what it'll be like in 40 years time!
  • Options
    91. Whatever happened to "hope I die before I get old" Not sure about more blood pressure or cholesterol so may be lower.
  • Options
    If you are male and over 55 then you have a sigificantly increased risk of cardiovascular disease compared to a woman, even a sex change at 56 woudln't help!
  • Options
    I've adopted the Keith Richards lifestyle and am on course to becoming a legend in my own right.
  • Options
    Blimey - 99 if I don't drink till I'm intoxicated or 92 if I do (will stay on the sauce in that case!)
    Seems to be helped by the fact I'm over 40 already...
    Might need to rethink the plans to spend all the retirement savings asap.
    That's many, many more years of following the Addicks then.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
    1. Age
    2. Gender
    3. Age of parents

The three biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
    1. Family health
    2. Drinking
    3. Exercise
  • Options
    Between 83 and 91 depending on guestimates on BP and cholesterol and booze intake. To be honest, given that my Mum's side of the family are prone to dementia, I'd take going at 80 with all my marbles than living to 90 and not knowing where I was or being able to recognise my own family half the time.