Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fixtures 10/11 - Bournemouth Home first game

after the dissapiontment of last season there still must be some fixtures you look forward to, mines gona have to be dag & red, my family all support them, and mabye we could give the old paint trophy a good go this year so we can have a day out all wembly!! what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    nobody cares
  • Options
    the last one of the season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]nobody cares

Bit harsh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]nobody cares

Bit harsh

Not when he has been goin round trying to mug off other threads.
  • Options
    He's gone now.
  • Options
    ban note made me chuckle.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]ban note made me chuckle.[/quote]

Prime Evil - Lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]He's gone now.

Surprised he lasted so long
  • Options
    Just noticed his name and i'm wondering if it's the same bloke i went to school with.
  • Options
    Getting back on topic . . . Southampton away could be good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i knew from the moment he first arrived and burst the first zit on the forum.
  • Options
    god, how far we have fallen when we are looking forward to playing D & G !! I'm most looking forward to Rochdale away. Always were a team I'd thought we'd never play, except in the Cup maybe, and though a visit there was just a pipe dream (nightmare). Just hope I can get a ticket ;-)
  • Options
    Seeing as I did all 23 away games last season I am not looking forward to going back to some of them - too many in the North and West (Tranmere, Hartlepool, Rochdale, Carlisle, Yeovil, Exeter etc)

The only good thing about being in League One is that it is easy to park near the ground - some cases only yards from the away end and so have a quick exit after the game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]Getting back on topic . . . Southampton away could be good

Always is went there twice last season but wont be going again as i have been there now time to try some new ones this season i think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Seeing as I did all 23 away games last season I am not looking forward to going back to some of them - too many in the North and West (Tranmere, Hartlepool, Rochdale, Carlisle, Yeovil, Exeter etc)

The only good thing about being in League One is that it is easy to park near the ground - some cases only yards from the away end and so have a quick exit after the game.

You do know that League 1 was the most Southernly league last season. There was a distinct shortage of Northern games last season the season before every other team was either from the north or we were visiting the north but "too many in the north" may be a comment Plymouth fans can make after last season being in the championship were palace was about their closest game but not us mate there were only a handful of Northern games last season in comparrison with the one before in the championship were every other week i was up north.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Seeing as I did all 23 away games last season I am not looking forward to going back to some of them - too many in the North and West (Tranmere, Hartlepool, Rochdale, Carlisle, Yeovil, Exeter etc)

We only lost one of those games ....!
  • Options
    Less than 24 hours to go until the new fixtures are released ..........and to find out when we play Rochdale away.

I'll never get to sleep tonight.
  • Options
    oh the excitement .... how lucky we are to not be in the dirty money fuelled premiership, we have real football and grounds to go to .... one of the numerous reasons it was so good to get relegated from the prem
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to Bournemouth and Yeovil away.
  • Options
    bet Bournemouth away is a midweek
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Notts County at home is the opening day fixture. Trust me, I can see the future.
  • Options
    Bet it's raining in Rochdale on a wet and windy Wedndesday night in February when we will play them away.

Even when it's sunny in Manchester, it's always raining in Rochdale.
    People who live in Rochdale never have suntans ...... that's just rust.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Less than 24 hours to go until the new fixtures are released ..........and to find out when we play Rochdale away.

Same mate i have trouble sleeping at the best of times and the missis wont let me sleep with the wiundow open cos of the noise in the morn. I think she forgets i grew up in the city so that two reasons why i wont sleep tonight great lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Notts County at home is the opening day fixture. Trust me, I can see the future.

Okay, when's the takeover ......and which club will sign Nicky Bailey and for how much?
  • Options
    sorry RU1986, but will still had a fair few northern trips last year - Carlisle & Hartlepool being the furthest, folllowed by Tranmere, Huddersfield,Stockport & Leeds. Compare this to our local games v Orient, Millwall, Gillingham & Brentford.

I still contest I travelled a fair few miles last season and would say we had more games in excess of 200 miles than those within 50 miles
  • Options
    It'll be one of the other 23 teams in this league home or away
  • Options
    Bournemouth home I reckon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Less than 24 hours to go until the new fixtures are released ..........and to find out when we play Rochdale away.

Got to sort out Mrs Guinness ?th party in Sept, will be able to do so after tomorrow. ;-0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]sorry RU1986, but will still had a fair few northern trips last year - Carlisle & Hartlepool being the furthest, folllowed by Tranmere, Huddersfield,Stockport & Leeds. Compare this to our local games v Orient, Millwall, Gillingham & Brentford.

I still contest I travelled a fair few miles last season and would say we had more games in excess of 200 miles than those within 50 miles

Yea fair point but the season before in the champ was worse. Sheffield twice, Burnley, Donny (on tuesday nights some of these bare in mind) Barnsley, Derby Coventry, Forrest, Hull, Lots more too im sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]sorry RU1986, but will still had a fair few northern trips last year - Carlisle & Hartlepool being the furthest, folllowed by Tranmere, Huddersfield,Stockport & Leeds. Compare this to our local games v Orient, Millwall, Gillingham & Brentford.

Yea fair point but the season before in the champ was worse. Sheffield twice, Burnley, Donny (on tuesday nights some of these bare in mind) Barnsley, Derby Coventry, Forrest, Hull, Lots more too im sure.

big southern bias in League 1 last season : Orient, Gillingham, Millwall, Brentford, Wycombe, Swindon, Yeovil, Southampton, Charlton, Colchester, Norwich, Bristol Rovers. Far flung Northern journey's few and far between.