Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fixtures 10/11 - Bournemouth Home first game

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I see we are in the Playoff positions already ....... so at the end of the season, how many people will be happy to take that?

1 Bournemouth 0 0 0
    2 Brentford...... 0 0 0
    3 Brighton....... 0 0 0
    4 Bristol Rovers 0 0 0
    5 Carlisle......... 0 0 0
    6 Charlton........ 0 0 0
    7 Colchester..... 0 0 0
    8 Dag & Red..... 0 0 0

PS: We're undefeated all season so far, and still to concede a goal. Excited yet?

Lack of goals worrying. Still no natural goal scorer. Sort it out Parky! ;)
  • Options
    That's because we've only got Akpo signed up front.
  • Options
    Thats a sobering thought.
  • Options
    Nice run in to secure the title though, Henry when are that group of players set to be announced?
  • Options
    Nice sunny fixture for Exeter away again! Nice one.

Disappointing Yeovil is a winter fixture tho... !
  • Options
    Bournemouth away will be a scramble for the 2,000 tickets assuming we are doing o.k
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Palace v Millwall on New years day.

They'll bring their usual 750-1250 fans for that game.

Good that we have them away at 3pm on a Saturday so we'll take our usual 3,000+ and be on the lookout for their brave fans who pick on little groups. I don't think they'll show and we'll have to be happy with just laughing at the Holmesdale Ultra's!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Nice run in to secure the title though, Henry when are that group of players set to be announced?

Thought it would have already been done. Maybe there is a hold up with the south american's work permit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Bournemouth away will be a scramble for the 2,000 tickets assuming we are doing o.k

They're getting a extra stand for away fans. Think the allocation goes up to 3,000. Not sure though.

Looking forward to Charlton away on Boxing Day.
  • Options
    Couldnt have wished for a better fixture on the last day, lets hope we can do the business before then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NPower League One just doesn't sound right...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Palace v Millwall on New years day.

They'll bring their usual 750-1250 fans for that game.

Good that we have them away at 3pm on a Saturday so we'll take our usual 3,000+ and be on the lookout for their brave fans who pick on little groups. I don't think they'll show and we'll have to be happy with just laughing at the Holmesdale Ultra's!

it's 3pm on a saturday at the moment....
  • Options
    Looks ok to me to be honest, weird how orient is away is nearly the same as last season, let's hope its as warm as it was last time and on a Saturday too so no work the next day! As I said a few months ago I think the lack of a 'big' game ie millwall, gillingham, leeds, norwich etc will help us I reckon. We can just plod along look forward to dagenham, brentford leyton orient without anyone losing any real sleep over the games.
    Think my first season ticket in 5 years is gona be a good one.Best of all, have an excuse now to get out of going to the inlaws on boxing day!!!! Right touch.
  • Options
    Already looking round for hotels in Nottingham for the County game. Went up there last year to watch them play shrewsbury and ended up have a brilliant night on the town.

And going to treat the misses to a weekend in Bournmouth... but going to save the suprise that Charlton are also playing the same weekend until the drive down ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]As I said a few months ago I think the lack of a 'big' game ie millwall, gillingham, leeds, norwich etc will help us I reckon.

Big clubs in the Division are Saints and Sheff Weds, who can command 30,000 in the big fixtures if they are going well.

Again, Huddersfield and Plymouth Argyle can get 15,000 crowds if they are going well.

There'll still be some big games!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    may be a bit of a struggle with away support next year to some of these games. we were quite spoiled last season with 8 games around 50 miles away against just 5 for next year. games over 200 miles away will be from down to 6 from last years 7.

good luck everyone!
  • Options
    At least there is a bit of geographical variety in the League One teams.

I looked at next season's Premier teams and apart from the two trips to the North-East, any London away follower will be travelling up the M6 or staying in London.

EPL Breakdown:

Northwest 8 clubs
    West Midlands 4 clubs
    In between the above 1 club (Stoke)
    London 5 clubs
    Northeast 2 clubs.
  • Options
    good point bangkok another reason/result that it's good not to be in the premier league
    yet a trip to blackpool was the greatest thing in the world when we got relegated from the prem
  • Options
    Good news for anyone going to the Primal Scream gig at Olympia on 27th Nov - FA Cup 2nd Rd so no fixture to worry about :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]good point bangkok another reason/result that it's good not to be in the premier league
    yet a trip to blackpool was the greatest thing in the world when we got relegated from the prem

We had a great trip to Yeovil last season, OohAah.

You didn't miss it, did you?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    (un)fortunatley i was away at the time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite](un)fortunatley i was away at the time

So were we ...... at Yeovil.

;o)
  • Options
    The last 3 seasons we have always played a promoted team at home!
  • Options
    Bournemouth away on the same day as Wales v England and I'm on holiday for Orient away as well (about 2 miles trip for me)... same old same old!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Echoes Across The Valley.
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]The last 3 seasons we have always played a promoted team at home!

Eh......? Scunthorpe, Swansea, Wycombe .....and now Bournemouth. Makes 4.

And here's one I prepared earlier:
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So home yet again to a newly promoted club ...... that's FOUR years in a row!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So you lot ridiculing the comment about Bournemouth away over Man United away anyday, you saying you had more fun in that final season in the prem than last year?I think the Premiership is more of a case of where we NEED to be rather than where we want to be. Obviously not with some of you prawn sandwiches!I think the Premiership is boring these days anyway!
  • Options
    yep give me a season of watching akpo sodje over darren bent any day ................
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    We can always watch Man Utd every week on telly.

Now you can't watch Bournemouth on the box very often.
    So to watch the Charlton take on the might of Bournemouth will be a rare treat.

EDIT: I nearly said it'll be the Cherries on the cake.
  • Options
    We've still got the excitement of finding out our opponents in the Johnstones Paint. When do we get this great news?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]So you lot ridiculing the comment about Bournemouth away over Man United away anyday, you saying you had more fun

maybe it's just me, but i really enjoyed the last game of the season away to manchester united when we were in full voice wishing jorge costa off after an excellent season.maybe that it's that we only drew that day that makes you want to be beating some pub team.but i just prefer the former type of fixture