Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazil VS North Korea

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Does anyone think England would've been able to break North Korea down last night.....I'm not so sure !!

Probably would've relied on a late Crouch header
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Does anyone think England would've been able to break North Korea down last night.....I'm not so sure !!

Probably would've relied on a late Crouch header

Brazil play badly so lets have a go at England in some hypothetical situation...

Aye carumba...
  • Options
    As though we need an excuse to slate England!
  • Options
    I wonder what...........if anything.............Beckenbaur will have to say about Brazil having 'gone backwards'.
  • Options
    Great match - the result was never in much doubt, but the lads from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea can be proud of themselves.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Great match - the result was never in much doubt, but the lads from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea can be proud of themselves.

Shame that this is the last time they will be allowed out of their country though and we will never see them again.
  • Options
    Brazils first goal was ment of course it was watch were his eyes are and how he plays the ball with the outside of this boot no way that was a cross it was a great goal it just wasn't scored by England so we will never give the deserved credit for it will we.
  • Options
    it came off his toe when he tried to lace it. Its because he's Brazilian that everyone thinks he meant it. If that was Glenn Johnson then people would definitely say it was lucky!
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Great match - the result was never in much doubt, but the lads from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea can be proud of themselves.

Shame that this is the last time they will be allowed out of their country though and we will never see them again.
    WTF?
  • Options
    of corse he meant the goal ------------like sh*t he did.

Ivory Voast and Portugal to draw the Brazil both beat NKorea 2 nil and its bye bye Brazil
  • Options

If Dear Leader doesn't apologise for sinking a South Korean ship and continues to rattle his sabre in the general direction of South Korea then we may never see North Korea again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]it came off his toe when he tried to lace it. Its because he's Brazilian that everyone thinks he meant it. If that was Glenn Johnson then people would definitely say it was lucky!

WTF?

I will continue to believe he ment it if it was an England player all the plastics would be syaying he ment it. Garry do you not know what is and ahs been happening in North Korea for years now. The place is a hellhole because of bizzarre dictators i am not sure of the ins and outs of it all but the place was shut boarders no one going in no one going out the country has been mared by a very strict way of thinking. As i say i am not sure of all the ins and outs of the place but i do know that the people have been and still are being treated very badly.
  • Options
    Whatever about the ordinary people of DPR Korea, it's safe to say the players will leave the country again. How could they qualify for the World Cup if they weren't able to travel to away games?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Whatever about the ordinary people of DPR Korea, it's safe to say the players will leave the country again. How could they qualify for the World Cup if they weren't able to travel to away games?

Yea true they cant have made it to the finals in the first place can they, but all i have herd about the place is bad so i was wondering what Garry hadn't herd that was all.
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited June 2010
  • Options
    Yeah i know whats goin on Ru, but North Korea have been on a 6 month tour of the world playing friendlys. They even cancelled their domestic league.

I think you watch too many films Rupert.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Yeah i know whats goin on Ru, but North Korea have been on a 6 month tour of the world playing friendlys. They even cancelled their domestic league.

I think you watch too many films Rupert.

LOL possibly mate. Well fair play to them all i know is that their government are not the most stable in the world but then whos is :-)
  • Options
    they probably are the most stable government in the wold Rupert, not having any elections and the only changes happening when the Great Leader or Dear Leader pass away.

I was always a Great Leader fan myself, I hate the Dear Leader fans.
  • Options
    i see fair enough steve i have learnt something today usually do one here daily lol.
  • Options
    Even their fans were hand picked by the great leader!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]Even their fans were hand picked by the great leader!
    Chinese Actors