Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spain vs Switzerland

Switzerland 1 up!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    As if my predictions were bad enough already! Spain had about 70% possesion!
  • Options
    goal should stand and a retrospective red card, right kids?
  • Options
    haha i laugh, although still 25 minutes to go probably another 1-1 draw ;o)
  • Options
    Bought the Swiss at £50 on AFKA's game!

Spain are really putting on the pressure....probably the most one sided game bar Germanys!
  • Options
    I bought them @ £100. Come on!
  • Options
    They were the best defensive team four years ago - didn't concede a goal all tournament.

This time, in qualification, they lost at home to Luxembourg.

I don't think Spain will win this now.
  • Options
    Torres on.

Swiss are just another example of a well organised and drilled team. A familiar feature in this years tournament!
  • Options
    Swiss just hit the post!
  • Options
    Great bit jimmy hill to work the shot!
  • Options
    They were really unlucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its like the Alamo. Spain just cannot score.
  • Options
    Good game this!
  • Options
    Brilliant game.
  • Options
    5 mins added time!!?
  • Options
    Hahahaha, they bloody won!!

1-1 USA doesn't look too bad now!
  • Options
    Fair play to them, great result.
  • Options
    get in!

Switzerlands defensively display was brilliant. Spain deserved something but well done the Swiss!
  • Options
    Well, well, well....

Some favourites! C'mon England!
  • Options
    Same old Spain dissapointments when it comes to Worldwide football. They have always had a great squad but always underacheive shame really would have been nice to have had new winners ofd the WC this year.
  • Options
    so if switzerland can get 4 points from chile and honduras, that means that it will probably be spain vs brazil in the last 16(assuming brazil win their group).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unf***ingbelievable. Every four years I have to sit through this. Every four f***ing years. At least you lot on here only have England to get upset with - I get two lots of underachieving, underperforming ponces to be disappointed by. C***s.
  • Options
    Even though it has scuppered my predictions, was an enjoyable match. Like watching Spain play and still think they will be a major threat in this tournament.
  • Options
    Fair play to Switz, thought it was an excellent defensive display, a bit of a cliche I know but defending is one of the arts of the game. Can't help thinking that Pique went down instictively in the build up to the goal, when he would have done better staying on his feet.
  • Options
    backed over 1.5 goals ... i am the worse/unluckiest gambler ever ... how was there not another goal in that game ..... all in on uruguay now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Even though it has scuppered my predictions, was an enjoyable match. Like watching Spain play and still think they will be a major threat in this tournament.

I dont think your worng mate but it is all very samey with Spain underacheiving and that. Was an exciting game ref very biased to Spain towards the end diddnt help them though well dont Italy, Germany, France and Austria :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]backed over 1.5 goals ... i am the worse/unluckiest gambler ever ... how was there not another goal in that game ..... all in on uruguay now
    Low scoring tournament so far, I've won under 2.5 goals 3/4 times. Just a shame I didn't put it on more games.

Not happy about Spain, put £20 on them on Boylesports to get £40 worth of free bets :-( Hopefully win some of that back, suppose if I used that free £40 on outsiders in other games one of them might come in...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]backed over 1.5 goals ... i am the worse/unluckiest gambler ever ... how was there not another goal in that game ..... all in on uruguay now

There goes your money, I reckon. Uruguay were absolute pony against France, who are no great shakes themselves.
  • Options
    Chile looked quite good earlier so if Swiss beat Honduras and Chile beat Swiss and get a point with Spain the favs may not even make it out of their group!
  • Options
    Spain should still qualify ok, but the real kicker for them is it may well set up a 2nd round game with Brazil
  • Options
    When I saw the result my first thought was that Leroy won't be happy!