Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS Fixture List wrong - doh!

2»

Comments

• Options
    so sloppy
  • Options
    I think the OS does a good job on the whole and a few errors on the fixture list an hour or so after they've been released doesnt deserve this level of criticism.

Would rather it stays independent than the dreadful sites other FL clubs have so I hope they continue with their good work.
  • Options
    wouldbt they already have been advised of the fixtures ?
  • Options
    Hang em all. The non-playing, office staff are to blame for the position we find ourselves in and any minor error should be dealt met with by a rope.

I think the truth will out that the pixies hacked into the system and perhaps the staff would have been lynched in error but ho -hum.....
  • Options
    It wouldn't be Charlton without silly, basic mistakes like this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]It wouldn't be Charlton without silly, basic mistakes like this.
    Agreed, wish we were perfect in every aspect like the other 91 clubs in the league.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Yeah who cares .... we're in league one lighten up everyone

Time to be light and fluffy again.

30 posts in under an hour, I thought we'd signed someone or 60 year old Nick Bailey had actually signed for Glasgow Celtic.
    But it's only a CL spat to pass the time.

;o)
  • Options
    It was intentional.

You know they love teasing everyone every year by only showing part of the new shirt at a time. Well they're now doing the same things with the fixtures.

Going to release each of the missing 5 fixtures on a daily basis, starting from tomorrow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]It wouldn't be Charlton without silly, basic mistakes like this.

Fancy Charlton making a mistake, when everybody else is totally infallible.
    Shocking.
  • Options
    god forbid if something really did go wrong and we got relegated twice in 3 years and were up shit creek without a paddle ...................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]god forbid if something really did go wrong and we got relegated twice in 3 years and were up shit creek without a paddle ...................................

Easy to sort out ...... just blame the OS.
  • Options
    booooo
  • Options
    stay positive it'll all come good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]stay positive it'll all come good

It always does ......Bournemouth at home. Couldn't wish for a more attractive opening fixture.
    Could have been Rochdale away.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Why is Rupert getting the blame for cafcfan's post?

Is his surname Mooney, Kishishev or Lisbie? :-)
  • Options
    lol oggy
    or even worse man utd away
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA[/cite]It was intentional.

You know they love teasing everyone every year by only showing part of the new shirt at a time. Well they're now doing the same things with the fixtures.

Going to release each of the missing 5 fixtures on a daily basis, starting from tomorrow.

This is outrageous

Surely 5 year ST holders and Valley gold should have priority on the revealing of the new kit and fixtures?

Probably 24/7s doing.

I demand an inquest!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol oggy
    or even worse man utd away

Ha ha ...... the only team we never quite beat in our 8 monotonous, boring and underachieving years in the Prem.
    I blame Curbishley.

Remember, life is a bowl of Cherries. On the 7th August, anyway.
    ;o)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA[/cite]It was intentional.

This is outrageous

Surely 5 year ST holders and Valley gold should have priority on the revealing of the new kit and fixtures?

Probably 24/7s doing.

I demand an inquest!

I hear you are flush now Derek following your poker success, launch a take over bid!